"I'm sorry I'm late, I flew back to the country last weekend because I was told that you'll be having the baby soon" Heavens mom said as she barraged her way into the room.

"Did you tell her?" Seth mouthed to Heaven and she shook her head "shit" Seth whispered shouted.

"So where is my baby?" She asked "oh there she is" She said then made her way over to the baby.

"Mom what are you doing here?" Heaven asked and as she watched her mom observing the baby.

"She looks nothing like you Heaven, I see that the baby got his looks" Karan said, ignoring Heaven's question.

"Is there a problem with that?" Seth asked as he made his way over to heavens mother.

"No, she's really cute" Karan said and Heaven opened her mouth to ask her the same question again.

"Mom what are you doing here" Heaven asked in a stern voice.

"I came here to apologize for my behavior the last few months ago" she said then looked between Seth and Heaven. "Especially you Seth, I've been so mean rto you" she said with an apologetic look on e her face. Seth just stood there looking at her.

"That's all I wanted to say, I'm leaving now" she said then left the room.

"Well that was weird" Heaven said with one eyebrow raised and Seth agreed.

"Let's not think too much of it, she's gone that's all that matters" Seth joked and Heaven smiled.
~~~~~~

"Finally we are home" Seth said in relief as he placed the car seat down on the couch. He looked down at Alaya sleeping peacefully with a little frown and her hands balled in a fist. Heaven chuckled then agreed with Seth.

"I couldn't wait to leave the hospital" Heaven added.

"Daddy!" Zuri screamed as she ran down the stairs. Seth looked up and smiled when he saw the twins running down the stairs while Seth's mom was following behind.

"Be careful" Seth said as they ran up to him giggling.

"Mommy, I missed you" Zara said as she ran from Seth to Heaven.

"We missed you too, couldn't wait to come home and see my babies" Heaven said as she stoop to Zara's level then picked her up.

"Baby" Zuri said as she walked over to the car seat then peeked her head inside. "She's sleeepy shhh" she said with her finger on her lips.

"Mom thank you for watching the twins for me" Seth said and his mother nodded then smiled.

"Anytime, you know I love spending time with the twins" she said then paused "Anyways I got going let me give all my babies a kiss before I leave" Mom said as she pecked, Zuri, Zara and Alaya's cheek.

"What about me?" Seth asked with a pout and everyone laughed.

"One for you too my big baby" she said then pecked is cheek.

"Bye mom" he said and she nodded then left. Seth walked over to the car seat and slowly removed the baby.

"Mommy where is daddy" Zara asked with her head tilted to the side. Heaven a glance with Seth. 'What should I tell her?' Heaven mouthed to Seth as she watched him walked over to the couch, Seth shrugged then sat down on the couch.

"Baby, daddy went away.... Um" Heaven started to explain, she didn't want to lie to the girls.

"He's gone to work?" Zara asked.

"Something like that, you probably won't see him for awhile" Heaven said and Zara shrugged her shoulders.

"Okay" She said then walked over to Seth.

"That was weird but okay I guess, thought she would've cried or something" Heaven softly said to herself and Seth chuckled.

"Now who want to hold the baby?" Seth asked.

"Me!" Both the girls screamed and Seth smiled.

"Let's get those little hands clean first" Heaven said.

••••••••••