Chapter 30

Week 33

After what happened in the kitchen, with the divorce, Wyatt begged Heaven to not leave him, he left for work the following morning and has not come back, Heaven really didn't care, she just wanted to leave the house. Heaven began packing her stuff inside her suitcase. She didn't want to stay inside this house anymore, she wasn't sure as yet where she was gonna go but until then she'll stay. "Where is Seth" Heaven randomly asked herself when she saw he hasn't been here of a few weeks. She tried calling and texting his home but no answer which made her worry.

Heaven bit down on her lip then stared up at the ceiling, when an idea popped into her head her face lit up "I should go to his work place , to see if he is there or ask for him" she paused "why didn't I think about that" she said then sighed after. Leaving the room she walked down the hall to the girls room. She could hear giggling and laughing which made her wonder what was happening. Heaven slowly opened the door then peeked her head inside.

"Zuri and Zara" Heaven called and they stopped playing. "Mommy!" Zara screamed as they both ran up to her.

"We are going to Seth's work place" Heaven told them and their faces lit up.

"Yay! But why did he leave us" Zuri asked the last part in a sad tone.

"He didn't leave you baby, maybe he's busy with work and stuff" Heaven tried to explain and Zuri nodded.

"Okay, since you are already dressed let mommy comb your hair" Heaven told them and Zara ran over to Heaven. She did both their hair into ponytails, then brought them downstairs to get them some snacks.

"Mommy lets go" Zuri whined as she pulled on Heaven's arms.

"I'm coming Zuri, just let mommy go get her phone" Heaven said and Zuri pouted. "Okay now let's go" Heaven said when she picked up her phone.

Heaven left the house, got the girls into the car then drove off. A few minutes later Heaven parked at his work place. She had a feeling that this was wrong but she was really concerned.

"Come on girls, hold mommy's hand" Heaven told them and they did just that, Heaven led them inside the building and she was so surprised at how big the place was "Excuse me" Heaven called the receptionist and she turned to look at her.

"Good day, how may I assist you?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"My name is Heaven and I would like to speak with Seth Acker, please" Heaven politely asked.

"I'm sorry but Mr. Acker is really busy right now, but he's about to go on break in an hour or so. You can sit in the waiting area if you'd like" The lady replied Heaven sighed to herself, she had her appointment to go to in an hour and the girls really wanted to see him.

"At least we know he's okay" Heaven mumbled, Zara tugged on Heaven's hand to get her attention.

"Mommy can we go see him now?" Zara asked with her head tilted to the side.

"I'm sorry baby but he's busy" Heaven told her and they got really sad as if they were about to cry.

"Can you let him know that I'm here at least?" Heaven asked and the receptionist averted her eyes from the twins.

"They are so adorable" the receptionist said "okay I'll let him know" The receptionist replied and Heaven nodded. Heaven watched her as she picked up the phone then placed it towards her ear. "Someone is here to see your son, Mr Acker" she said then nodded a few times.

"I'm sorry ma'am, he's busy" she said and Heaven sighed then took a step back.

"No mommy I want to see daddy" Zuri said while pulling Heaven forward.