Chapter 43

Seth's  all me around the room looking for his files but couldn't find his files. "Seth what are you looking for?" Heaven asked as waddled her way over to him.

"I can't find my important files, I really need them" Seth stated in frustration.

"Are you sure you didn't leave it at work?" Heaven asked and Seth stared up at the ceiling.

"Hmm... I probably did" Seth chuckled then scratched the back of his head. "I'll go get it" Seth said as he made his way over to Heaven. He pecked her lips, then rubbed her baby bump. "Daddy will be back soon, so don't give mommy any trouble" Seth said and Heaven smiled. Seth made his way downstairs and Heaven followed behind.

"Daddy where are you going?" Zuri asked with her head tilted to the side.

"Daddy is going to work to get something really important" Seth replied and Zuri smiled.

"Can I come too?" Zuri asked and Seth stoop down to her level then nodded. 

"Of course you can sweetie" Seth said then looked over at Zara.

"Do you wanna come too, we can go get ice cream after?" Seth asked and she shook her head.

"No I don't wanna go" she said then pouted then turned her back to him.

"You don't want ice cream Zara" Zuri asked and Zara ran off.

"Fine then, go put on your shoes Zuri, I'll go get the keys" Seth said and Zuri nodded then ran off.

"Here" Heaven said as she handed the car keys to Seth.

"And that's why I love you" He said then pecked her lips once again. "I'll be back okay" Seth assured her then walked over to the door. "Come on Zuri!" Seth called and as she made her way towards him he could hear her tiny footsteps. Seth took her hands then left the house, he got her into her car seat then buckled her up.

"I think sissy is mad at me" Zuri said then pouted while looking up at Seth with sad eyes.

"Why? Because you are coming with me?" Seth asked as he started the car then drive off.

"Yeah" she softly whispered and Seth looked at her trough the rear view mirror.

"It's okay baby, she's your sister she won't stay mad at you" Seth said then sighed, he knew Wyatt was telling the twins things, he was pretty sure Wyatt made them hate him.
~~~

When Seth got to his workplace he found the file on his desk. He took it then handed it to Zuri. "Can you keep this for daddy it's really important" Seth said and Zuri giggled.

"Yes I can" she said then placed it close to her chest. "Now drive it's ice cream time Yayy!" Zuri screamed and Seth laughed then drove off. There was a ice cream parlour close to he works.

"Here we are" Seth said as he pulled into the parking lot. Seth got out of the car then opened the back door. He placed the file aside then got Zuri out of her car seat.

"Come on daddy" Zuri did as she pulled Seth into the store.

"What flavor do you want?" Seth asked Zuri and she pointed at chocolate. "We can get some for your sister too" Seth said and Zuri shook her head.

"No, she didn't want to come" Zuri said then pouted.

"That's okay baby, we still can get her some" Seth said then ordered some strawberry ice cream.

"We can get some for mommy and baby too" Zuri smiled and Seth nodded. As soon as they got their ice cream they sat down and started eating.

"I don't like daddy" Zuri said as she took a spoonful of ice cream then began swing her for back and forth. Seth knitted his eyebrows in confusion as she stared at him.

"You don't like me?" Seth asked and Zuri shook her head uncontrollably.

"No I love you, I don't like my other daddy" Zuri said.

"Why?" Seth asked with one eyebrow raised.

"At first I did like him but he wanted to be mean to you and I don't want to. But when I get sad he buys me anything, I don't want it but Zara does. She loves him but I love you daddy, and you only" she said then smiled at the last part. "Zara said that I should not call you daddy but I don't want to" Zuri whined and Seth was angry, he knew that Wyatt was up to something.

"If I do something wrong he gets angry" Zuri said while eating her ice cream "a- and... and and he said that he just wanted everything to go back to normal, with you not in it Hmm... I don't understand and he told me not to tell anyone anything" she said then looked up at Seth then giggled. Seth thought to himself 'she's so innocent.'

"Let's go home Zuri, I has something else to take care of" Seth said as he angrily stood up.

"K k" Zuri said then held on to Seth's hand. He took a deep breath to try keep himself calm. He didn't want Zuri to see him angry. "Oh... mommy ice cream" she said and I showed her the bag in my hand.

"It's here" I said then left the store.
~~~
When they got back home Seth called Heaven so he could tell her everything that Zuri told him. He personally wanted to see Wyatt so he could him him his mind.

"Heaven?!" Seth called then knitted his eyebrows together when he realized that no one was home.

"Daddy the ice cream will melt" Zuri said then pouted and Seth sighed.

"I'll go put it in the fridge okay" Seth assured her and she nodded the followed behind him. As Seth walked into the kitchen he stepped into something wet. "What the fuc-" he said then looked down at the floor.

"Eww" Zuri said then stepped back.

"It's prolly just water" Seth told her as he walked over to the fridge then placed the ice cream inside. "No one is here, let me call mommy" Seth said as he left the kitchen. Taking his phone from his pocket he realized that his phone was shut of. "Shit" he mumbled then quickly turned on his phone. He saw a lot of miss calls from Heaven. "Wait what happened?" Seth asked as he quickly called Heaven but he wasn't getting an answer. His heart started racing as he began pacing around the room. He checked his messages and saw a message from Heaven.

💬 Seth, I'm at the hospital please come now.

"Shit, Zuri! Let's go baby" Seth shouted as Zuri ran towards him.

"Mommy is at the hospital, I think she's going to have a baby" Seth said then quickly left the house then got Zuri in her car seat.

"Baby, Yayy!" Zuri screamed and Seth nervously laughed.

"Okay the baby is going to be here finally" He said then took a deep breath and exhaled.
••••••••••