Chapter 5

Week 1

"Finally it's Saturday" Heaven squealed as she got out of bed. Heaven ran into the bathroom then freshened up for the day. She got dressed in her booty shorts and a simple top then catch her hair into a messy bun.

Heaven left her room and walk down the hall to the girls room. She could hear the girls screaming and crying and she wondered why. Heaven opened the door and the twins looked at her.

"My blankie!" Zuri shouted as she tried pulling the blanket away from Zara.

"No mine" Zara cried while tugging at it.

"I swear it's too early for this" Heaven groaned as she walked up to the girls. "No Zara this is Zuri's blanket" Heaven said as she handed the blanket to Zuri.

"Zara you're blanket is in the wash room" Heaven said and Zara cried even more. "This is all Wyatt's fault for buying the same blanket, I had to write their names on it" Heaven whispered to herself. "Come on let's go get you're blankie" Heaven said and Zara nodded then stopped crying. Heaven and the girls went to the washroom.

"Here, give each other a hug" Heaven said and they both hugged. "Now who wants breakfast?" Heaven asked.

"Me, Me!"  Both the girls shouted. Heaven held both the girls hand then led them downstairs to kitchen. She placed both the girls in their respectful seat then grabbed two bowls.

"Guess what?" Heaven said with a big smile on her face.

"What?" Zuri said with a confused face.

"Daddy is coming home today" Heaven said with so much joy and the girls started screaming.

"Yay dada" Zara said while dancing.

"Yay Daddy!" Zuri squealed.

Heaven made oatmeal for the girls while she ate cereal.  "Daddy's home!" Wyatt shouted and everyone turned their direction to the door where Wyatt walked in.

"Wyatt I missed you" Heaven said as she ran towards him. He lift her off the floor then rained kisses all over her face making her laugh.

"Daddy!" The twins screamed as they impatiently waited for their turn.  Wyatt placed Heaven down then walked over to the girls. Taking them both out of their highchair he placed them on top of the counter.

"How are my princesses doing?" Wyatt asked as he tickled both the girls, making them laugh like crazy.

"Did you eat something?" Heaven asked and he nodded.

"So how did work go?" Heaven asked.

"It was great, they love me" Wyatt said and Heaven smiled then pecked his lips "hmm so how was it here with the girls?" Wyatt asked.

"It was fun, the girls had some disagreement but they forgave each other with a hug" Heaven said and Wyatt nodded.

"Go get ready, we are going somewhere fun today, I want to spend as much time with my family before I go back to work" Wyatt said.

"Where are we going?" Heaven asked.

"We can go to the beach?" Wyatt said and Heaven nodded "what do you girls think?" Wyatt asked the twins.

"Yay bish" Zuri said and Heaven eyes widen.

"She said bitch" Wyatt laughed and Heaven slapped him on his shoulder. "It's beach baby" Wyatt tried to correct her.

"Bish!" Zara repeated and Wyatt burst into laughter.

"Beach" Heaven said and both the twins said "bish"