Chapter 27

Seth walked into the house then looked around. The house was so quiet that if you hear a pin drop you would hear it, which made Seth wonder. He walked up the stairs then down the hall to where the girls room were. Slowly opening the door he walked in then looked around. He spotted the girls on the floor playing with their toys.

"Girls where is mommy?" Seth asked and their heads snapped towards his direction.

"Daddy!" Zuri screamed, Seth eyes widen and she looked around to see if Wyatt was standing behind him.

"Me!" Seth asked while pointing at himself. The twins ran over to him then hugged his foot. Seth stoop down to their level then smiled.

"Zuri and Zara, I can't be your daddy, you already have a daddy and that's Wyatt" Seth tried to explain.

"Noo we want you to be our daddy, my other daddy doesn't love us anymore" Zuri said with a pout.

"Princess don't say that, he does love you okay. I'm going to check on mommy I'll be back" Seth said then left the room. He sighed then made his way to Heaven's room.

"Heaven?" Seth called as he lightly knocked on her door. Seth peeked his head inside then smiled when he saw Heaven laying down in bed. He walked over to her then sat down on the bed.

"Heaven are you okay?" Seth asked as he gently patted her back. She turned to look at him then groaned.

"Noooo, I feel sick" Heaven said then started coughing. Seth knitted his eyebrows together then placed his hand against her forehead.

"Yeah, you do have a fever, I'll go get a wet cloth" he was about to stand up when Seth grabbed his hand.

"Wait, I need to check on the girls, how are they feeling" Heaven asked as she tried sitting up.

"Don't worry, relax, the girls are fine. I checked on them and they are looking better while also playing with their toys" Seth assured her and she nodded then smiled. Seth walked into the bathroom then grabbed a small towel, he poured water on it then walked back into the room. Placing it on Heaven's forehead he hoped that it could reduce the fever. "Tell me how you feel?" Seth asked.

"I have a fever, I have a cold, headaches, and my body is pain" Heaven told him and he felt really sorry for her.

"Don't worry I'll take good care of you, firstly I'll make you and the girls some soup, oh yeah I'll get you some pain pills okay" Seth said and she nodded.

"Thank you so much Seth, I think I have some pills in that drawer and there is my water" Heaven told him and he nodded then got them for her. Seth lightly placed his lip against her forehead then stood up.

Heaven felt so happy that Seth was here, grabbing her phone she texted Wyatt.

€ Wyatt the twins and I caught the flu can you please come home, I am in so much pain and I need your help €

€ Heaven I won't be able to make it home this week, I'm very busy, the boss is planning a seminar and I have to be there €

€ Your boss will understand Wyatt, you can't make time for your daughters and wife, if we were to die you wouldn't care €

Heaven rolled her eyes then placed the phone down. She really didn't want Seth to go through all of this with her. He had his own business to attend to and she felt like she was holding him back.