But there is one thing to that. She can't. She can't change the fact that she didn't believed and supported her son's dream of becoming a hero. She could change the fact that she broke her son's heart and may have caused him to jump off the rooftop. She just hoped that Izuku would be able to forgive him. Izuku...

As she enters her son's hospital room, she froze on her tracks on what she saw. 

Izuku.. is awake. Sitting up looking outside the window, his looked like his deep in thought.

"I-Izuku." she shakily called out to her son. Izuku looked at her direction and at that moment she saw her son looked the same but looked different at the same time. He was giving off a different calm and mysterious aura with the same passion. She teared up when her son just looked at her eyes and smiled brightly. After jumping off a building, her son just smiled like it was nothing. Like it was all a dream. Like it never happened.

"Hey Mom. Good Morning." Izuku said giving her mom a bright smile. "How long hav-- woah!" he was cut off when his mom tackled him into a bone crushing hug.

"I-Izuku!! I'm so s-sorry. I'm Sorry I didn't believed in you... I'm sorry you jumped off a building.. I'm sorry I can't give you a quirk!" Inko sobbed in her son's chest as she hugged him tightly like it was the end of the world. Before she could continue she felt Izuku's arms wrapped around her, hugging her back which made her sob more.

Izuku didn't said anything and just comforted her mom. When Inko stopped crying, he chose that moment to speak. Honestly, he was still upset of how unsupportive his mom had been. But he knew that he can't stand his mom. Supportive or not, she is still his mom. She will be and will always be the person who love him even in his quirkless condition.

"It's okay, Mom. I understand. I've forgiven you a long time ago." Izuku pats his mom's back making her look at him. "I understand why you said those words and I can't blame you. I'll admit I was upset of what you said and hoped that you should've at least supported me instead of apologizing for the thing you can't control." he wiped a tear that was falling on her cheek and looked at her directly in the eyes and smiled softly. "It's all in the past, all we can do is move forward." Yup, he couldn't stand her. He loved her too much to be upset.

Inko hugged her son even closer and cried for a couple of minutes. She calmed herself  and that's the time the doctor came in to check on Izuku. "Oh. Looks like your awake." the doctor looked at Izuku who bowed slightly and gave him a smile. He then looked at Inko who broken up from the hug and gave her attention to the doctor. "Good thing you're here Mrs. Midoriya. I was about to call you about the tests results of Young Izuku here." he said as he walked closer to the Midoriyas stopping  a few feet from the pair.

"As I said from our conversation last week, it is a miracle that he survived that fall considering that he fell from a building taller than Mt. Lady in her Quirk Form. And what surprised us as well is when the medic went to the place where your son landed, they were shocked to see your son in a crater with only having minor injuries and a couple of broken bones." the doctor said shocking both Izuku and Inko. 

Izuku, because he was sure he would have more injuries but maybe it's because of his new quirk. Inko, because she didn't know that her son created a crater upon landing. 'A c-crater?'

The doctor then opened a folder and looked at its contents before looking back at the Midoriyas. "We have made some tests two days ago. And the results are unimaginable. It shows that even after what happened to your son we saw no sign of the injuries and you said that he's quirkless?" Inko nodded while Izuku just stayed quiet. "Well you see after some tests and x-rays, we found an extra toe joint on your both off your son's feet but the DNA tests found an anomaly in his body mass."

Izuku Midoriya : The Reincarnation of Alex Mercerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें