Eye :- did i need someone permission to meet you...

Bright :- yes Miss you need plus you are not welcome to our house...

Zee :- please leave before we forget our manners...

Eye :- 'ignore them' mew this is the way to treat your girlfriend...

Gulf/win/saint :- what??? 'shockingly'

They were three enjoying the show as they saw how pissed off mew, bright and zee was with the presence of the girl but chocked when that girl said the word girlfriend where now gulf was completely out of his control and ready to attack the girl but before anyone says something girl notice the boys...

Eye :- ohhh i didn't notice you all, who are you guys and what are you doing here...

Mew :- don't answer her "look at the gulf" and listen, who are you to question them you are nothing to me not even close to me so shut your mouth and get out...

Eye :- but

Gulf :- miss whoever you are just leave them alone, are you that dumb to understand the meaning of get out, you can't see they are not very fond of your presence here, so i suggest you to leave before they lose their minds... 'in sweet but stren voice which saint and win knows very well what that tone means'

Eye :- mew...

Mew :- security...

Eye :- fine but you have to pay for this mew...

After she left all eyes are on mew for answers like 'what the hell she was doing here', 'who the hell she is', why the hell she says girlfriend', where mew was just looking at gulf straight in his eye to find trust where gulf sweetly smiles at mew like saying 'i trust you' ...

Mew :- she was an eye, the daughter of one of my business partners...

Bright :- she tried to seduce phi many times but failed all the time... 'boringly'

Zee :- she even tries to spread the rumour that she is mew's girlfriend... 'with an irritated face'

Mew :- don't worry about her she means nothing to me plus i already cancelled my partner with her dad...

Gulf :- and what about your baby boss then, who is he/she... 'while borrowing his eyes'

"Damn baby you still stuck on that but not know let me tease you more na... Said mew in his mind"

Mew :- ohh that's secret...

With that mew go to his room where others are trying to control their laughter while seeing gulf dumbfounded face but before gulf could react everyone goes from there...

Saint :- let me check on p'mew, it's time for his walk...

Win :- i will help you...

Zee :- bright let's go...

Bright :- yaa!! bye p'gulf...

Gulf :- what the hell just happened here, ahhhaaa!!! mew don't worry i will also find out who the hell is your so called baby boss and then i will bite the shit out of them, huh... 'while sulking where mew was watching him secretly'

"Soon you are going to know who my baby boss is, just wait... Mew said with evil smirk"

Gulf :- whatever first i want to talk about with a win saint plus i still have to apologise and explain to them why i reacted that way but have to wait for dinner as zee bright are not at home, hmmm i can do this...

At gulf's gang house

Gun :- are you sure...

ABC :- yes Mr Suppasit is the 'devil king' leader of the 'knight hunters'

Gun :- did they know anything about our leader...

ABC :- no, hmm, boss there is something more, our informer just informed me now, miky gang is going to attack Suppasit mansion but we don't know when they are planning to attack...

Gun :- damn it, increase the security around Suppasit mansion and tell our men's to be alert we can't take any risk...

ABC :- copied...

Gun :- fuck, i need to tell gulf and miky you are dead for sure now, you don't know who are you going to face...

Gun took out his phone to call his boyfriend and ask him to meet ASAP where his boyfriend agreed to meet him near by...

After 30 min gun reached the location and waiting for his boyfriend in the restaurant...

Gun :- you late...

Off :- sorry something came up...

Gun :- babe i need your help...

Off :- tell me what happened...

Gun explain everything to off without skipping anything, offgun are boyfriends where off work for knight hunters and gun work for red fox, they both know everything about their work but except the leader true identity, know gun told him everything but still not told him gulf's true identity...

Off :- that bastard, he already attacked our boss now again he is planning to attack him...

Gun :- babe i know he was playing evil, he also attacked us and we already warned him but still he nor ready to give up...

Off :- how do you know about that...

Gun :- we have our ways but still this is serious and important, we just got this information few hours back so here I'm sharing with you...

Off :- don't worry babe now i will see to it, ok i have to go plus i have to inform the boss about it, take care bye love you...

Gun :- love you too babe see you at home...

First thing done now p'off will take care of the situation, now i have to inform the gulf about everything...

_______________________________________

Hope you all like this chapter....

See you next chapter...

Bye take care...

Like and vote...

Keep supporting...

Love you all 💕💕