"H-he wants the Water bender of the seven avatars for his pack." 

"Prepare for the war." Chan said taking everyone by surprise. The advisor nodded and left without any questions. Everyone was quite when suddenly Hobi gasped loudly.

"God Kook! he must be crazy about you to declare a war against Vampires!" Hobi said gasping making everyone laugh at his dramatic expression.

"I know right! Like he really thinks he can get Jungkook under him?!"

"Bold of you to assume hyung will be he one bending Jin hyung."

Silence. Utter silence.

They did not expected these words from the youngest one where as Jimin and Jungkook were patting his back encouraging him.

"I am telling you all, Jimin will be the coolest parent ever!" Yoongi suddenly shrieked with joy making everyone startle at his sudden shouting.

"With Hobi being second coolest!"

"You will be too!" Hobi commented at Yoongi when suddenly Jimin jumped in mid.

"Why not we see it practically?" Jimin said wiggling his eyebrows at both Yoongi and Hobi to which in return they gave a horrified face making everyone laugh loudly.

"Hyung leave them be, they will be traumatized for their life!" Jungkook said pulling Jimin back from the scared duo.

"Gosh Jimin! you are the most shameless person I have ever met!" Jin said laughing making Jimin pout at him.

"We will see hyung, in future we will see."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The week went over and today they were going to face the Kings army. Everyone was pretty much chill about it as humans were nothing in front of Vamps.

"Hyung no! Let me slee-" 

"No one is sleeping any more! get your ass up Tae! Jungkook get up!" Both boys groaned as Jimin snatched up their blankets. It was 4 in the morning as they were still sleeping.

"Be grateful I gave you one hour! Jin hyung woke everyone at 3!" Jimin said scoffing as he pushed them to brush their teeth.

After half an hour of lazing around they both were now standing in front of Jimin who was styling their long hairs. Yeah, by the time passed, they had long strap length hairs now.

"Hyung! no brai-"

"Silence! Braid looks good and wont disturb in practicing!" Jimin said tightly tugging the braids as Tae kept moving while Jungkook was snickering in front of him. But his snickering didn't last long as he was next in braiding hairs. The hairs were braided and tied up in a bun hooked by a pin.

As they both were now ready they left with Jimin who had a proud grin on his face every time he saw their hair styles.

They met others in the field as they were going to go together and ahead the army. Their appearance surprised everyone and it didn't take them a second to understand who did it.

"Jimin did a good job. Do mine too after this!" Hobi said pointing at his hair in a messy bun like others.

"I would love too!"

They loved their hair too much to let it cut down.

"Okay, so everyone is ready, we are going to open the gate, their are possibilities the enemies are right at the door so be ready. Don't show mercy to someone who is standing against you. Tear them apart!" 

Chanyeol's booming voice echoed in the place as it was dawn and utter silence among them. The boys could feel a sudden adrenaline rush in them as it was their first fight ever against an army, a King.

The doors opened and as Chan warned the army was standing at right opposite. The Vamps yelled out a battle cry before they rushed through the human army moving at fast speed, slaying down every head that raised against them. 

Yoongi, with his power teleported to where the King was and without any warning he teleported back to his friends but with the King.

"Well, don't mind me, I can be a little hyper you see." Jin said cackling in between while fanning himself. The human army almost dead till now.

"W-why?" The King Laplace asked after mustering a lil courage but that courage went down hill as he heard Jin's next words.

"Its not every day I get to torture a pedophile till his death!!!"

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Double update, as requested!

good night...I am sleepy

~~~~glimpse