Chapter Six : Double The Trouble

SPECIAL AGENT OPS FIELD OFFICE

The Next Morning, I accompanied my best friend, Special Agent Maggie Pollard, to the Gale Saisons suite

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The Next Morning, I accompanied my best friend, Special Agent Maggie Pollard, to the Gale Saisons suite.

After checking the notepad for any visitors, Kelsey Jenson is one of the visitors and she's been hooking up with guys from a dating app named Maisie's Vineyard.

"Kelsey has been visiting Gale Saisons to hookup with guys." I said to Maggie.

"And plus, she also forged her husband's signature for their beneficiary shares." Maggie added.

"So, Mrs. Jenson has given her husband, a fake beneficiary, and she has a real beneficiary and when she divorces Mr. Jenson, she gets both of their beneficiaries." I said to Maggie.

Maggie and I exchange looks at each other and I pulls out my phone and dials Cherry's phone.

"Hi, Violetquinn. What's with the chitchat?" Cherry asked me on the phone.

"Maggie and I have some information on your Mom, Mrs. Jenson." I tell her on the phone.

"Spill the beans, Violet." Cherry said.

✧✧✧

SOMERVILLE HIGH SCHOOL

After I told Cherry everything about her Mom, and the fake beneficiary forms, she was more than thrilled to expose her Mom.

So, right now, in the school hallway, Cherry and I are with our best friends as Maggie zipped tied Mrs. Jenson and escorted her away to the Arrington's Women Prison for forgery.

I look at Cherry as we're both gently leaning against the green lockers. "Are you okay?"

Cherry looks at me with a smirk on her plum matte lips. "I'm absolutely fine, Violet."

"I'm not surprised that you're not Pictagram-ing your Mom's downfall." I said to her.

"Yeah. Consider this my sweet revenge on my deadbeat cheating Momsy. At least, I have my Granny Jeana, my Dad and the real beneficiaries forms." Cherry said, cutting ties with her Mom.

Cherry and I exchange smiles at each other.

minutes after...

Aaron and I had reconvened with each other in the Arts&Crafts room.

"You're in Scooby-Doo?" Aaron said, sitting atop of the round table.