🔞Chapter 9🔞

Začít od začátku

"I don't care about that...my problem is why is he being so clingy suddenly?? I mean I'm just a subordinate of him right?? So why all of this now? I even got hurt because of him...but that can't be the reason to show kindness towards me right? Am I so pitiful?"

"You are thinking too much...maybe you have a fever..."

I said and touched his forehead to check his temperature....

"Oiiiii...I'm not sick ok? I'm telling the truth... believe me.."

Porsche oh Porsche what am I gonna do with you? Why do you love to jump into conclusions so much??

"But he has Khun Tawan...he may not be happy with him but they are still together...so you are overthinking..."

"He kissed me...."

"WHATTTT??"

"OIIII sssshhh don't scream...Big is right behind this room...."

"Oh sorry....He kissed you?? Really?"

"Really man. He thought I was sleeping so he just sneaked a peck on my lips and ran away...."

Khun Kinn kissed Porsche? Don't tell me it's true then? I heard from Big a few days ago that Khun Kinn lied to Porsche just to get him. And he is interested in Porsche romantically. Sigh, I just don't get these Theerapanyakul brothers at all. One brother lied and kidnapped just to get someone and the other one just violently assaulted me and is still hunting me to fulfill his maniac games. Damn that psychopath. Arh! I'm gonna have a headache again....

"Calm down Porsche maybe you misunderstood..."

"No he really kissed me..."

"Khun Kinn can't do that. He has......."

"I can't do what??"

My words were interrupted when I heard something behind me... I was startled and looked behind immediately and saw Khun Kinn entering. Shiaa!!did he hear everything? Am I gonna lose my job for being nosy too much??

"K-Khun Kinn khub....."

I bowed quickly in panic, fearing that he might have heard our conversations. Khun Kinn gestures at me to raise my head. Then he sat down beside Porsche. I also raised my head and stood by his side.

"So what were you talking about?"

"N-nothing sir...really nothing."

He just gazed at me raising his thick eyebrows along with his dark pupils for a while. I started to sweat a little. I just kept my head down not to meet his eyes directly. Then he just closed his eyes slowly and went back to look at Porsche again. Then I let out a small breath of relief...😮‍💨😮‍💨

"How are your wounds? Do you want to eat something?"

"N-no I am fine... I'm not hungry."

"Ok then do you want anything else?"

I can see now what Porsche means. Khun Kinn is really treating him differently than before. Even with Khun Tawan I never saw him behave like this before. Maybe Khun Kinn is really with Porsche....hehehe😏😏

"Aii Pete what are you laughing about?"

"N-nothing sir..."

Omg Khun Kinn caught me laughing secretly. I immediately fixed my face and stood like a statue.