𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍 ✔️

Start from the beginning

Tyler Brian Ratan.

I walked in and immediately the bell rang, everyone was already in their seats and Ty looked over and smiled. "Everyone! We have a new student joining us today, Ryan Nguyen."

I gave my new class mates a fake smile as all the eyes had turned to me, some whispered and some didn't care. "Gam- Ryan you can sit next to the girl with her head down, that's Y/n"

"Is she even.."

I rose my eyebrow looking at the girl, she had a black zip up jacket that I could tell was baggy. And she had hair hair covering her whole head, I guessed she was sleeping but I couldn't see any movement from this far away. But.. if she's dead it's not my fault.

"I don't know but she does her work so I don't really care."

I shrugged and sat next to her. All she did was turn her head the other way.

Nope not dead, good start.

Ty got back on with the lesson, I turned my head to look at the classroom, only to see all the girls staring at me. I slowly turned my head back, kind of creeped out.

I shrugged and put my head down too.

••••
°°°
She heard a loud bell, once again it interupted her sleep. She groaned loudly. "Yes, yes. Wakey wakey Ms. Y/n! It's time for your second class!"

"Fuc second class bruh" She groaned and stayed in her seat with her head dow .

"Girl, get up. Imma call Re-"

She immediately got up, falling out of her chair in the process but still grabbing her stuff and running to her next period. She got up so fast the only thing Ryan saw of her was her hair. It was silky and smooth. A beautiful color of (hair color).

Mr. Ratan, Ty, chuckled and told Ryan to go to his next class. "Who were you gonna call?"

"Ghostbusters." Ryan rolled his eyes.

He sighed. "You know wut I mean bro" Ty chuckled as Ryan threw his hands up in the air to rub his dark eye bags.

Ty looked back at Ryan and pushed his papers aside. He handed him his attendance sheet. Ryan raised his eyebrow. "Wut-"

"Her name."

Searched the paper for her name. He found it.

Y/n Macalino.

"Thats Regies last name?"

"Thats his daughter." Ryan's eyes widened.

"WHAT?!"

Just then the bell rang. Ty hadn't even notice dthe classroom full of his second period students. "Heres a pass, now get to your next class"

Ryan backed up and put his arms up I defeat. "Okay, okay. Dr Seuss." Ty smiled as Ryan walked out but got pushed out of the way.

"You're late Marola." The boy groaned.

"BY LIKE- 30 seconds come on!!!" Ryan chuckled at his camera man and walked on.