Track 006**

"Black lace naughty girl Munson."

Ellie's pov

"Doll wake up!" Making me sit up rubbing my eyes. "What's going on? Is it the UFOs I told Eddie they were real!" Turning my head towards the voice to see Billy in the kitchen cooking egg and bacon. "Oh, so you can cook now I might have to keep you." Getting up popping my bones in the process. "Don't worry doll I'm not going anywhere." He smirked while putting the eggs and bacon on a plate.  "Is Eddie and the old man here?" I asked taking the plate from his hands and starting to stuff my face. "They left Eddie left a note saying he was going to practice with his band and Wayne went to work." He shrugged his shoulders as I pushed the plate aside as we both headed into the bathroom to brush our teeth.

*̣̩☽⋆

"Doll get in the car so we can go." His car horn making the neighbors dog bark. "Coming Billy." Smoothing out the black skirt tucking in the white blouse before heading out the door shutting it behind me. "You look pretty doll." He spoke glancing over at me placing the jacket in my lap.

"Thank you Billy." Smiling as we pulled out and made our way down towards lovers lake. "What are we doing today?" I asked as I pushed my sandals off pulling my legs into the seat. "We're going swimming." The answer was short and straight forward. "Bitch I can't swim!" making him slam on the break. "We can do something else Ellie." He spoke he looked a little flustered and a little mad.

"I'm messing with you Billy I know how to swim. My uncle taught me and Eddie how." I pushed his shoulder as he let out a sigh as he pulled back onto the road shaking his head at me.

"Why do you say stuff that scares me Elinor?" He asks slight irritation was evident in his voice. "Irritating you is fun William." Silence filled the car once again as we finally made it to lovers lake parking about ten feet away from some benches I built out here with someone.

"How did you learn to swim doll?" Taking out two bags from the back getting out the car. I got out shutting the door behind me. "I learned here at this lake actually...Old man Wayne brought Eddie and I and threw us into the lake and said swim." I chuckled shaking my head at the memory of me almost making Eddie drown.

"Well damn Ellie!" Sitting the bags on the bench. "Come on Ellie let's swim." Taking off the shirt and his pants as he jogged over to the water getting in. "Shit wait for me!" I called pulling the shirt over my head and the skirt down stepping out of it sprinting down the hill into the water. Swimming over we met each half way in.

"Doll about last night is the magic glowly healing thing the only thing you can do?" He asked taking the hair tie from my wrist putting my hair in a puff. "Energy manipulation and telekinesis basic stuff." I shrugged my shoulders before floating around on my back. "Like that shits basic." He scoffed.

"Black lace naughty girl Munson." He swam over to where I was floating at pulling me up into his chest. "Black looks nice on you darling but I'd prefer red." He spoke as I trailed my hands from his shoulder to his neck messing with the chain of his necklace. "I'll keep it in mind next time Billy." Whispering into his ear placing kisses on his neck down to his collarbone.

He spat wrapping an arm around my waist using his other free hand grabbing my chin. "Doll i might have to fuck you on the hood of my car if you don't stop." He whispered thumb running over my bottom lip open my mouth taking his thumb in sucking lightly eyes meeting his lust filled ones. "Fuck Ellie." He groaned picking me up quickly wrapping my legs around his waist as he trudged through the water up to his car.

Laying me on the hood legs on either side of his hips. "Sit up for me doll." Arms wrapped around my chest hands unclipped the bra dropping onto my lap.

"Now that's a sight I love to see." Leaning down capture your lips his front pressed against your heat making you whimper into his mouth. Warm hands running across your already warm body. Pulling apart lips trailing down your body stopping above the hem of your underwear.

"Can I doll?" He asked looking up into my eyes. A quick nodded he pulled them down throwing them on the hood of the car next to me. Hands gripping your thighs as he placed kisses on in the inside of your thighs. Tongue sliding up your slit slowly circling your clit as he takes it into his mouth. "Fuck Billy."  My hands tangled in his hair hips bucking into his mouth. Pulling your hands from his head up to my breast twirling and pinching my nipples.

Lifting his head up he made eye contact spreading my pussy open spitting on it making my back arch off the hood as he dove back down tongue flicking inside as he slurps up sucking on your clit. "Billy please" whining now wanting to feel more than just his tongue I needed all of him.

"Please what doll? Use your words." He mocked you. "Please billy I need you. Please fuck me." You plead maintaining eye contact with Billy who smirked up at you. "Good girl." Placing another kiss on the inside of my thigh sending a shiver down my spine.

Standing up straight he reached down grabbing me by my face kissing me softly and deeply it was so intoxicating it was making me light headed. The taste of mint toothpaste, cigarettes, and bubblegum was a lot. I felt like I was going to lose my mind with his hard-on rubbing against my core. "Scoot down a bit doll."

Tapping the side of my leg. Scooting down the hood wrapping my legs around his hips once more pulling him closer to feel more friction. He pushed me back down on the hood grinding against my bare pussy. "Doll look at you." He cooed down at you bending over nipping at your neck as I let out soft gasp and whines.

"Such a desperate mess all for me doll?" My hips rolling down moaning out into his neck. "Fuck all for you Billy please." Ignoring your pleads he continued to bite and suck on my pulse points slowly getting closer and closer to my breast. He gripped them pushing them together taking the right one in his mouth arching further into his mouth pulling on his hair a little hard making him moan against your nipples.

Pulling off with a pop he looked up at me his ears a shade of pink. "Fuck me now Billy or so help me god I'll fuck you myself." He chuckled and placed a kiss on my lips before pulling down his boxers his throbbing cock was hovering over my pussy.

Watching as he pumped himself a couple of times before sliding himself between my folds my wetness slicking up his cock before pushing in letting out a low groan and swears fell from my mouth. "Shit Ellie so fucking tight." He continues to groan in my ear as he began to move sliding out with just the tip left as he slammed back in.

"Oh fuck!" My arms wrapped around Billy's neck as continued with his pace. The sound of his hips hitting the back of my thighs, and moaning filled the area. My nails scratching down his back making him pick up speed.

He pulled himself up hovering over your face kissing your lips. "Such a good girl doll. Who's pussy is this?" He cooed. "Shit yours Billy it's your pussy." If someone was out on the lake they could hear me and I really didn't care all I cared about was Billy and this moment.

The more you whimpered and moaned you could feel your orgasm building up. "G-gonna cum." You moaned out nails dragging down his back once more. "Cum doll. Cum all over this cock." His thrusts and pace was the same.

But his hand came up and wrapped around my throat squeezing. Causing me to go over the edge his name falling from my lips as my hips met his back arching off the hood of the car.

He continued his pace groaning in your ear before pulling out letting out the sluttiest moan i ever heard. His face still buried in my neck lightly kissing against the love bites he left.

"Fuck that was hot." I just nodded and smiled down at him. "What are we Billy?" I asked softly.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗
I wrote a smut! It's really hard
For me to write a smut. The smut
was based off true events that
Happened in real life. Wrap it
Before you tap it people. I don't
Want to be an auntie/uncle I don't
Want to be one.
- genyascumdump
╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝