𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝟬𝟬𝟰

"Freak number two where is freak number one!"

Ellie's pov
I pulled up in the school parking lot parking my 1985 red Honda motorcycle. Killing the engine I leaned over the front smoking a cigarette. The sight of Steve Harrington and Nancy wheeler glaring at me. "Hey Nance tell your mom I said thanks for the cookies!" I shouted across the lot as the familiar roar of Billy's Camaro pulling up next to me music pouring out the windows.

Billy turned the car off and looked over at me smirking as he got out and the tiny human in the passenger seat jumped out and skated away. "Hey doll it wasn't very nice of you to take off like that." I rolled my eyes as I walked off and he caught up slinging his arm around my shoulder.

"Who is that?"
"I have no idea but would you check out that ass?"

Deciding that I wanted to piss off a bunch of girls today I slid my hand down into Billy's back pocket looking back over my shoulder winking at them. "What's wrong doll jealous?" He looked down at me raising an eyebrow tongue running over his teeth. "No just felt like pissing off the populars." I shrugged stopping at my locker taking out the History textbook and my notebook for that class. "Hard to believe that you aren't popular just thinking about it Elinor Munson the social reject number two." I shoved him away from me and walked into History sitting next to Robin.

"You seem to know the new boy well what's that about?"She whispered leaning closer to me as I open the book to the page number that was written on the board. "We get along and we smoke together Robin that's all." I replied gripping the pencil in my hand tightly. "Then why are you wearing his jacket with his name on it?" I rolled my eyes. "He placed his 'claim' on me I don't know what goes on in his angered mind." I spoke and continued on the notes from last weeks class.

"I bet y'all will be sucking each other's face off and telling each other you love them in two weeks and when that happens I'll need twenty bucks." Robin smirked sticking her hand out. I took it and shook hands with her. "Your so on Buckley."

*̣̩☽⋆

Eddie had already let me know he was only going to be in school for half the day he had to go see reefer Rick. So when I stepped into the cafeteria and sat in Eddie's spot all hellfire's eyes were on me. "Eddie is not here boy your stuck with Ellie the lonely." Spoke up standing a bit bowing smirking at them. "Why if it isn't little Ellie Munson where have you been." Garrett spoke up slapping me on the back. "You know here and there." I shrugged pulling the denim jacket on closer the smell of cigarettes comforting me when a hand gripped my shoulder Turning slightly eyes meeting Jason Carver's I gave him a sickly sweet smile. "What do you need I can't last five minutes Jason Carver?" I asked loudly a couple of laughs coming from his friends and some people around the cafeteria. Billy chuckling in the corner watching what was happening. My face slung to the side the sound of his hand hitting my face made everyone in the cafeteria go silent as I started laughing and turned my head back looking Jason in the eye. "Freak number two where is freak number one?" He asked stepping up to i lunged at him knocking him down my fist collided with his face making him groan out in pain while I was lifted up and tossed over to Dustin Henderson.

Billy was ontop of Jason punching the shit out of him. "Don't touch Ellie again and if I find out she has to waste her energy beating you up you're going to be sorry." He spoke holding Jason up by his shirt blood dripping down his face as he nodded. "Use your words pussy." Billy yelled in his face. "I'll leave Ellie alone." He spoke pushing Billy's hand away and scrambled off the floor and ran out the cafeteria.

Billy turned his attention to me and walked up to me grabbed my chin turning my face running his thumb across my cheek making me hiss out in pain. "Will you be alright doll?" He asked looking me in my eyes. I pushed him away. "I could've handled Carver on my own William. Besides I'm a social reject and we social rejects stand up for each other even if that means getting slapped for not telling where Eddie is!" I yelled at him and took off the denim jacket throwing it in his arms and stormed out of the cafeteria to the parking lot jumping on my bike turning it on and pulling out of the lot. "Wait Ellie!" I ignore Billy calling after me and took off down the street heading back to the trailer.

*̣̩☽⋆

It's been a couple of hours since I've left the school and I've been stuffing my face with chocolate chip ice cream. When Eddie opened the trailer door and came in walking past me. "Hey Ellie." He spoke before closing the door to the room before he opened it. "Ellie what the fuck are you doing home?" He asked running over to the couch sitting down next to me. I chuckled at him. "Billy though I couldn't fight my own fights and threatened Jason. I could've beaten Jason up myself cause it's nothing new. He pissed me off I'm not some weak little girl." I groaned laying my head in Eddie's lap.

"Yeah because my little sister can kick ass and has these amazing powers." Eddie boast. "But if you want to ignore him then go ahead I'll help you ignore him." The phone started ringing. I got up and answered it. "Hello?" Laughing could be heard in the background. "Hey Ellie it's Tina I was wondering if you and your brother could play at my Halloween party tonight?" She asked. I rolled my eyes. "What's in it for us Tina?" I asked twirling the cord around my finger as I sat on the counter. "50 bucks for you and 50 for Eddie." I let out a sigh. "Deal we want the money up front." Hanging up the phone and plopping myself back down on the couch.

"What was that about Ellie?" He asked shoving my ice cream in his mouth. Snatching the tub of ice cream back from him. "Get dressed for Halloween Eds we got a gig we each get 50 bucks." I groaned.

"Hey money is money. But what if Billy's there?" He asked getting up off the couch. "Ignore him that's the plan." I shrugged getting of the couch going to get ready.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗
If there is one thing that I hate
That is other people thinking
I can't fight my own fights.
What's one thing y'all hate?
This is not proofread I'll come
Back and fix the mistakes so
For now ignore them.
- genyascumdump
╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝