𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝟬𝟬𝟭

Ellie's Pov

𝗕𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝗿 𝗶'𝗺 𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗪𝗮𝘆𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸!

"Yeah, whatever." You mumbled grabbing both packs of cigarettes on your way out of the room, not wanting to deal with Eddie right now, taking off down the street leading out of the trailer park down the empty road leading to town. Still smoking on the cigarette I took from Eddie when I decked him. Exhaling the smoke looking around enjoying the sound of the leaves crunching beneath my feet as I made my way towards my clearing that no one knows about but old man Wayne.

Walking in between the trees for at least seven miles when the large tree with the house resting in its branches met my eyes. Looking around I made my way up to the rope ladder under the base of the tree house. Climbing up I pushed the door open seeing a person in my tree house. "Who the fuck are you?" I asked looking at the boy who was smoking a cigarette sitting in the corner. "Billy Hargrove and you are?" Climbing in shutting the hatch behind me. "Ellie Munson. It says my name on the outside of this tree house. You're new here aren't you?" I spoke my boot tapping the rugs that covered the wood.

"Is it that obvious?" He asked with sarcasm as he put out the cigarette in my ashtray. "Are you the one with the shiny blue camaro?" I asked walking over and sitting in front of him.  "Yeah what about it?" He asked looking me up and down. "Nothing it's really pretty that's all. I've seen it around town. Do you like it here?" I asked pulling my spare guitar from behind a plank of wood.

"This shithole? I hate it and I want to get out of here as soon as I'm done with school." He spat. "Then why are you here? I mean I hate it here too but my older brother is here and I can't leave him." I spoke. "My old man married again that's all." He scoffed now looking at the guitar.

"Can  you even play that doll?" I nodded and glared at him. "Don't call me doll," I stated holding eye contact with him. "Even more reason to call you that." I chuckled and shook my head. "Whatever Billy." looking over his face now seeing the hand print on the side of his face. "Who was it?" I asked getting straight to the point. " I don't know what you are talking about." He glared now lighting another cigarette. "Was it your dad?" I asked kind of worried. "What you worried about me doll?" He asked.

"Yes if my new friend here is sitting in my tree house with a giant hand print on the side of his face I would be worried," I stated strumming the song I heard Eddie playing in his van the other day. "So we are friends that's good to hear doll. But if I were you I'd shut my mouth you don't know what you're talking about." He states.

I take the pen and notebook laying in the corner on the bean bag and write down my trailer number and my phone number giving them to him. "Here if you need a place to crash or want to talk about it believe it or not I might understand," I told him shrugging my shoulders.

"Yeah, whatever. You got something fun to do in the shit town?" He asked slipping gum in his mouth and smacking the shit outta it. "Damn bitch calm down on the gum and yeah I think the fair is in the next town over." I pointed out grabbing his hand and pulling him over to the hatch. "Come on let's go!" Slipping out the hatch climbing down. Waiting for him to come down once he was down I realized how small I was.

"What's wrong doll?" He asked smirking at me. Stepping up to him looking up at him. "Nothing babe just realized how fucking tall you are. That's fucking hot." He chuckled. "Oh, so you a freak freak." He spoke leaning down closer to my face. "If I was you wouldn't find out Billy," I spoke a smile breaking out on my face.

'This boy could use my tiny body as a fucking toy good god'

"Okay, your right just drop the creepy smile." He replied throwing his hands up as we started walking down the trail. "Wait Ellie how did you get here?" He asked kicking the leaves as we walked past the trees with the green ribbon. "I walk. Can't have Eddie knowing where I'm at after he pisses me off." I rolled my eyes.

"Come on I can give you a ride." He spoke now jogging in front of me. "Hey wait up!" I called out now trying to match his pace.

*̣̩☽⋆

"Here you are doll." He pulled up in front of the trailer. "I'll be back Billy if I take too long just come in," I said jumping out of the passenger seat and running up the steps of the trailer and opening the door. "Eddie I'm back!" A crash sounded from our room as he came out. "Ellie your back and I ate your food." He stated scratching the back of his neck.

"Eddie it's fine I'm going out I'll be back," I spoke walking into our room taking a pair of his jeans and one of my cropped white tank tops. "Woah Woah Woah! Where the hell do you think you're going like that!" He pointed at the clothes I was putting on right now. "To the fair." Pulling the tank top over my head.

"With who Elinor?" He asked tapping his foot and crossing his arms across his chest. "With me." I watched as Eddie turned around his jaw dropping then looked back at me throwing his hand across his mouth before he came over and hugged me. "I knew this day would come my little Ellie all grown up and going out on a date." He fake sobbed petting the side of my face. I shrugged home off me and punched him in his arm. "Ahh, the fuck was that for!" He groaned now looking at me hurt. "For saying it's a date. He's my friend Eddie, it's not a date." I started rolling my eyes walking out of the room and back outside jumping back into the passenger seat.

Eddie's pov
I looked at the pretty boy in front of me who stood there after Ellie ran off. "Listen to me pretty boy my sister is not someone to mess with or hurt her feelings cause she will fuck you up. But you won't have to worry about her cause you'll be too busy dealing with me got it." I glared at the boy.

"Yes, Eddie." He answered. "It's Edward to you." I spat as he walked out. "Ungrateful teens ruining my high," I grumble going back to the room.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed
This part. Please let me know
If you notice any spelling or
grammar mistakes. This
fanfic took me a while
to think about doing. If you
have any ideas that
might make the story
interesting comment.
I also have a size kink
not in dick size but
in height. Like if you're
taller than me good golly
you make my pussy throb 😩
Don't Forget to vote.
Be safe y'all.
- genyascumdump
╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝