014

14.

When all the party members gathered at the entrance of the dungeon, a system window automatically popped up. It was a dungeon difficulty selection window.

[Party] What Do You Soy Milk: What should we choose?

[Party] Suwon Special City: Hell ㄱ?

[Party] Let's Go Witcher: Hell is the classic one;

There were three levels of difficulty in Keyrant Dungeon: Normal, Hard, and Hell. Hell was the most difficult and Normal was the easiest, but it was true that Normal was still burdensome for beginners.

'Wait. You want to go with Hell?'

Do these people know that I'm a beginner? Do I have to talk about it now?

It was at that time when I just placed my hands on the keyboard to chat.

[Party] Cotton Candy Fox: There are two newbies you know

[Party] Cotton Candy Fox: Hell sounds kinda difficult

[Party] Cotton Candy Fox: Normalㄱ

Cotton Candy Fox chatted in a very different tone from when she asked me if she could call me Oppa.

"Aren't they a Netkama? [1]"

Since I have played various kinds of games for a long time, I have met quite a few female users who enjoy the game.

What I learned while doing this is that most of the female users don't chat things like 'Oppa, I'm scared~' or 'I can do this>.<'.

No, of course, there are some people who do. However, the person who pretended to be a woman and approached them to eat support or wealth was overwhelmingly likely to be a man. I've often seen these kinds of cases happening around me.

So, I thought that the Cotton Candy Fox was definitely a male bastard doing a netkama scheme. I'm sure that I may be wrong, and it was too soon to judge what's going on.

[Party] Suwon Special City: ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[Party] Bumble Wing Wing: ㅠㅠ

[Party] What Do You Soy Milk: I don't even want to battle in that mode (normal mode)

[Party] Suwon Special City: Normal thenㄱㄱ

[Party] Bumble Wing Wing: Ha... Does it have to be Normal mode?

[Party] Cotton Candy Fox: If you don't want to do it, don't do it and log off ^^

[Party] Bumble Wing Wing: Let's start at 8 O'clock

[Party] What Do You Soy Milk: Hahahahahahahahaha

[Party] Suwon Special City: Hahahaha

[Party] Bumble Wing Wing: For heaven's sake, it's the same, fox..

That must have felt so fucked up. However, the difficulty was set to Normal, so I already selected the mode and entered. Cotton Candy Fox, after seeing all the nonsensical words of Bumble Wing Wing, selected the same and immediately pressed the enter button. Soon the screen turned black, and the inside of the dungeon appeared.

[Party] Cotton Candy Fox: Sleepy Oppa

"......"

Calling me oppa. Goosebumps appeared all over my body. Regardless of Cotton Candy Fox's gender, it was too bothersome for a stranger to call me 'oppa'.

[Party] I'm sleepy: ?

[Party] Cotton Candy Fox: Have you ever seen anything related to attacking strategy for this dungeon? O.O