017

17.

[Party] This bastard is really back I-

'No, Fuck. Let's calm down...'

After erasing the profanity in the chat window with backspace, I let out a warm breath.

It was too early to be certain that Cotton Candy Fox was Yoo Chae.

Above all, If I were to question him while pissed, there was no way to take it back if I found out that he wasn't Cotton Candy Fox.

"Ha............"

Now, everything fits like puzzle pieces. There's no way they would take the Normal route on a party like this without any reason. It was all Cotton Candy Fox's plan.

Unknowingly, I just joined the party and became a stupid bastard like no other in the world. Ah, shit. I'd rather join an official party recklessly and get kicked out than this.

'Somehow, I had too much luck.'

I should have been more suspicious though. No, I mean who would have imagined that he would stick to me even while using a sub-account? Certainly not me. I came to this party and all I got was useless- Wait.

"...Huge amount of experience?"

My forehead was horribly distorted at the answer that popped out involuntarily. Do you think that experience is important to you when you are being teased by that Chae bastard?... There was nothing that could be said to be the truth of the matter.

'The experience was sweet.'

It was so sweet that I thought my tongue would melt. It was even more so because it had been a rough week and I was craving for more. What is more important to a gamer other than experience in this type of RPG game?

"Fuck you bastard, damn it..."

If you're going to deceive me by bringing a sub-account, then do it right. That way I can enjoy a happy game life without being guilty. At any rate, this bastard didn't do anything right other than playing games!

After covering my face with both hands and muttering curses for a long time, I began to think seriously.

First, I should leave the party. Should I just close my eyes and get rid of it, pretending not to know? After all, that bastard is an idiot and I am the innocent victim, right? Even if I refused this time, there was no guarantee that that Yoo Chae bastard would give up.

I leaned against the back of the chair and looked at the ceiling. Actually, there was something else I was curious about.

Yoo Chae, what the hell does this guy want from me? Why is he helping me complete Raid dungeons by bringing a sub-account? I must have said it in a message last time. If I see your username in my eyes just one more time, I'll block it right away.

Recalling that, I raised one corner of my mouth and smiled crookedly.

'Well, looking at it, I didn't see the username Yoo Chae.'

It's Cotton Candy Fox, not Yoo Chae, so that's a problem. Even with a beggar-like nickname of 'Oppa'...

"Uh?"

At that moment, an amazing thought flashed through my mind like a lightning bolt. I touched my lips and tilted my head.

This is... If I do well, I might even get a raid dungeon and feed that Yoo Chae bastard a shot of his own crap, right?

I calmly considered various things and smiled deeply. I straightened my stretched body and immediately put my hand over the mouse.

[Party] Cotton Candy Fox: Is Monday okay? ㅜ.ㅜ