008

(Guild Manager's POV)

<Guild member> I'm sleepy [Offline]

While I was looking at the member list in the guild window, I chatted my thoughts on the guild chat.

[Guild] Drink some water: Come to think of it

[Guild] Drink some water: Isn't it tomorrow? That the one-week period ends

[Guild] Bright Clouds: How are you?

[Guild] Haerun: Ah ㅇㅇㅇㅇ

[Guild] Haerun: Come on hahahaha Sleepy-nim, it's been a week since you have joined lol hahahaha

Six days ago, a newbie joined the Guild Early Evening. 'I'm sleepy', was a newbie that drew attention in many ways.

He was not at all intimidated by the attitude of Yoo Chae. But even I was fed up with it, so I was curious as to how I'm sleepy endured it.

[Guild] I'm getting lazy: huh, if you don't want to leave, it's okay ㅠ

Aside from the first impression of the guild master, 'I'm sleepy' was a good user to get along with in many ways. Not at all like a newbie, he has good control, excellent fighting sense, and has a pretty good personality.

A person who does not draw too much line or distance from others and does not burden others. If someone gives him a small help, he always says thank you. He also does not forget and will remember the person who helped him, then he will repay even if it was a little help.

To be honest, if they were a newbie, people wouldn't have any complaints even if they just understood carefully. On the contrary, when people help him not only does he understand perfectly but also show more than that, so it was fun from the view of veterans.

For that reason, most of the guild members, including the Guild master, Yoo Chae, were in a state of interest in 'I'm sleepy', who had good game skills.

[Guild] Seasoned Crab Sauce: Where do you get newbies like that? lolol

[Guild] Park Seung-jin 99: Really.. I really would like to take you in and teach you

[Guild] Crazy hunting friend: I was in the Dragon Raid earlier.

[Guild] Crazy hunting friend: Gil-ma came together with the newbie

[Guild] Crazy hunting friend: He never loses and puts in damage well

[Guild] Let's do it: Oh, what was I doing at that level;

[Guild] Let's do it: I must have been digging in the back during that quest

[Guild] Haerun: I saw them avoiding the hits with Gil-ma's skill

[Guild] Haerun: Blood is cheap lolol

[Guild] Park Seung-Jin 99: Water-nim

[Guild] Park Seung-jin 99: Now that the week's going to be over, the time of his stay is ending soon too

[Guild] Park Seung-jin 99: Are you going to register 'I'm sleepy' as a member?

[Guild] Drink some water: Hmm

Guardian Guild Selection.

In <Zenoris>, there are several towns and cities, and there are guilds that protect the city.

It was one of the large-scale guild events because various buffs and management amounts are received when a city or village is protected by winning the preliminary round.

The most popular and most competitive city was the centrally found Veritas. It was located in the center of the map, so it was a city used by many users, and it was the largest as well, so there were a lot of buffs and money that came with it.