Chapter 15: A Path of Damascus

Start from the beginning

Because behemoth was looking at you

Tightening your girp around the controls. You brought the Glare's legs into position before readying for the mech's first real fight.

The Atlas behemoth aimed it's main weapons toward you before firing off the same volley that tore through the first White Fang mech.

But with a quick reaction, along with an even quicker motion. Your hands seemed to almost glide over the control panels and switches, as the Glare dashed forward with several different strafing maneuvers to dodge the maelstrom of bullets coming your way.

As you continued to near the lumbering frame and body of the behemoth. You used all of your momentum that you had gained up unt that point  to make a desperate slide to get under and behind it.

Velvet: holy crap!

You drugged and dragged the frame into a full on drift. With the legs almost burying themselves into the ground as you rotated top portion of the frame to aim your weapons at the Behemoth.

...this was your chance...

Y/N: Do it Glare!!!

Aiming all weapons towards the upper back portion of the mech. You pulled to trigger before allowing the glare to let loose a performance of fire and metal hail.

Velvet: you got this Y/N!

The smaller side weapons pierced the weaker back armor before the cannon fired; ripping through the waist potion of the mech.

Velvet: did you get it!?

You quickly initiated the reload process before watching the Behemoth fall over limp...the sound of an engine could be heard from the Atlas mech...you won!

But the fight was far from over.

Turning around you noticed that the White Fang Traitors had taken down an additional two with more numbers and overwhelming fire power. Though they had taken a significant amount of damage. With one White fang and laying down and out on the ground... hopefully the person inside made it out.

But as the reload had finally reached 50 percent. 2 white fang mechs took notice of you before rushing you down. One took point, and charged forward with the mech's secondary knife. The other marched along side him with the rifle drawn on you.

Velevt: we need to find cover!

Grunting in annoyance in the face of the disadvantage you were in. You took your loss before taking control again.

Y/N: on it!

Forced into backing up, you quickly made your way towards a lineup of cargo ship containers before taking cover. The farme of the Glare laid low in anticipation as you held your hands over the throttle

WFT: come out, come out wherever you are~!...come on little spider, I don't bite~

WFT2: we just wanna show you what a big gun can do to light armor~!

A blood thirsty voices came closer, but you didn't dare move the Glare anywhere else...

Velevt: just a little longer...

*Thud*...*thud*...*thud*

The sounds of their steps grew before you could see the top joins of the white fang mechs come near your hiding spot...

Velvet: NOW!

Grabbing onto the controls, you leaped over a large container stack before landing on the point running White Fang mech with the knife.

WFT: get the hell off of me!-

You jabbed and buried the Glare's legs into the four controllable libs to pin the mech down before facing the other.