008

008

"I'M HAPPY"

few weeks went by and chris and romi found themselves closer to one another each day that passed. they hung out with each other, go on cute dates together, laugh with one another; it's almost like they're dating already.

there is just one thing that's left to do, and that's for chris to finally ask romi.

"chris! babe, you really need to ask romi to be your girlfriend!"

the male frowns as he looks up from his breakfast. there are no others in the kitchen or the house apart from the triplets. he thought he was the only one, since it was only six in the morning, but turns out that nick and matt are awake too. alahna had probably slept over with nick as there would be no logical explanation as to why she would be here so early.

"babe?" the male asks no one in particular, but alahna calling him by that nickname really makes him wonder various things. but mostly, why?

"oh!" the brown-haired girl says, plopping down on the chair opposite of chris. "i'm sorry, chris. i'm so used to calling romi by that name that i call almost everyone that."

alahna grimaces by those words, "i even found myself calling makai that yesterday. that was... let's say it was a weird experience. i've never seen him madder in my entire life, i guess."

"you and makai aren't a match, just saying," matt says, then taking a seat down next to alahna and looking at her. "plus, as an answer to your words; i do think i've seen makai even madder than yesterday. do you remember that fight that you and him had a couple of months ago?"

"mhm, you might be right matt."

the brunette boy smiles and crosses his arms. "i know. anyways, how're things going with josh."

"matt, we're talking about chris here! hey, earth to chris? yeah, hey! did you even hear what i said just now?"

alahna's cheeks glow a deep shade of red as she tries to get josh of her mind. she doesn't want to talk about it because she feels embarrassed. besides, they're here for chris and his love life so there is no room for her to be liking josh or anyone for that matter. the mission is to get chris his crush to like him, and they're finally in the right direction. there is only one more step to finish before the mission's over.