005

005

"THOSE BASTARDS"

"oh, you fucked up badly, Chris!"

the male groans at his friends, slamming his head into the pillow on his bed and sighing deeply. "i fucking know!"

matt pouts at his brother, sitting down on his bed and looking at his feet. he had heard this from romi but, he still felt bad for chris. "maybe we went too far this time. we knew it didn't work but we still made him do it."

chris looks up at his friends. nick and alahna nod a little, feeling bad as well. "and now our friend hates chris because he told her anyone who's seen with her is asking for social suicide."

"yeah, that was fucking stupid, chris."

"i fucking know, matt! i don't even mean it but here i am, fucking up the only chance to have a friendship. she doesn't only want to be with me in a romantic way, no, she doesn't even want to be friends anymore!"

"it'll be fine," matt says, looking at his friends. "we brought you into this mess so we're also getting you out of it."

"and how will you do that, huh? force her to talk to me? she walks away from me as soon as i pass her in the hallways. not only at school, but also at home! she completely walks away from me whenever she's with you both!"

the male sighs and then sits up. "i don't think there is anything we can do."

"yes, there is," matt says, looking at alahna and nick, "but i don't think you're going to like it so we're not going to tell you what we're going to do."

"what?"

chris looks at his friends. he doesn't know what going on, which isn't weird since his friends came up with a plan without him. now, all that's left to do is follow their plan and make sure romi likes chris.

"nothing. just stay here and cry or something," matt mumbles, then motioning for his other two friends to follow him.

chris rolls his eyes, "whatever. you're the one always crying, matt."

"shut up!"

the door of chris's room slams shut and minutes later, the three friends find themselves standing in romi's room. It's time to fix their mess.