007

007

"CLOSE TO HIM"

"alright, chris, are you ready for your date night?" alahna asks her friend as she places some of the snacks that she just bought down.

the male nods at his friend, biting his lip as he looks around his room. he has made his bed ready. there are many blankets, pillows and snacks around his bed, ready for their movie night.

chris told his best friend to not wear anything fancy. it's a date night in his room and they're watching a movie, it's not like she has to wear a glittery dress. if she wants to she can, but she doesn't have to look fancy.

"she'll be here in ten so i'll let you be you!" alahna says, then patting the boy's back. "you'll do fine! don't worry too much. she already likes you enough to go on a date with you so don't worry. just don't be so lame as you usually are."

"thanks for the words," chris says, rolling his eyes at his friend. "really nice words, alahna."

the female chuckles a little and walks slowly to the door. "sorry! but i'm serious, you'll do fine! if you need anything, just text us. we'll be hanging out in nick's room!"

his friend then gets out of the room. chris sighs and takes another look around his room. he thinks that he's ready for his date. now all that's left is to wait for his date to arrive.

a few minutes later, maybe around eight minutes, chris hears a knock on the door. he widens his eyes and quickly places his phone down on the left side of his bed.

the male walks towards the door and opens it. his eyes land on the girl in front of him. she has a stuffed animal in her hands and looks at him with a big smile.

"hey!" she says, sending him an even bigger smile. "i took a stuffed animal with me since you told me to wear relaxing clothes for the movie night! is that okay?"

the boy smiles at his best friend and nods. "yea, of course, romi."

he steps away from the door so romi can walk into the room. the girl looks around and widens her eyes as she sees the small fairy lights hanging around the room.