004

004

"TEASE HER"

the following days were awkward for the two friends. mostly, because chris just didn't know what to say to the female anymore. how was 'your nose is cute' a good idea?

it wasn't.

the male is currently sitting in the cafeteria with his friends– romi excluded. she's working on something that she doesn't want her friends to see yet, so she's in her art classroom painting. again. for the third time this week.

chris sighs to himself, his head leaning on his right hand while he listens to alahna explaining something. he doesn't really care, which might come off as rude, but he's just been thinking about his best friend for so long and he can't help but feel bad.

why did it have to end like this? why did he say that her nose was cute? who says such a thing like that? apparently, chris thinks it's a good idea.

and yet again, it wasn't.

the two haven't been talking for four days now. sometimes they talk in a group, but it's not like they get eye contact with each other. they used to do that, and chris liked it. her eyes are so pretty. but, now with him acting like a complete idiot, he just can't look her in the eyes anymore.

"chris," nick says after a while, then nudging his shoulder, "are you doing alright?"

chris looks up, head out of his hands and his eyes focusing on nick. chris shrugs at his words, looking in the direction of the staircase right after.

"ohh, you're thinking about romi, aren't you?"

chris focuses his sight on nick again and nods a little. "yeah, maybe."

"aw, chris! brighten up! i think it's time for the next step, then! what do you think?" alahna says, smiling at her friend and sitting up straight.

nick grabs his phone and opens the safari app. the site immediately pops up, making the two happy. nick starts reading the site with alahna following too.