Chapter 28

Fern Blossom

Waking up and looking up at the ceiling where I expected fairy lights to be dangling down... oh boy how I was so wrong. Instead, I look horrified at myself, above me is a large mirror, so large that it is probably as big as my bed where you could fit at least 7 people on, and it was unbelievably comfortable.

I can't remember the last time I had an excellent night sleep like that before. I wanted to close my eyes again and go back to sleep but I was too busy staring at myself horrified about what I saw in the mirror. My hair is like a jungle! The bed was in a mess and the pillows were spaced around me. "Oh god" I spoke in a hushed tone. Who thought it would be a good idea to put a mirror here? The last thing I want to see when I wake up is my awful morning face.

"Ughhh" I groaned, turning over to lay on my stomach but when I turned around, I saw another mirror facing me. "Are you joking?" In the mirror my eyebrows were raising, and my mouth was slightly open. "No" I shake my head, turning to lay on my side and thankfully there was no mirror on this side making me let out a quiet 'phew' Maybe I should ask them to take out the mirrors.

I let my body relax into the bed sheets and close my eyes. I curled up bringing the pillows closer to my body and snuggled into them. "Soo comfortable" I muttered under my breath.

A door crashed against a wall as it was violently opened, and the sound made me jerk away and look around frantically to see a horde of 5 men coming into the room. I sat straight up watching them coming closer. Each of them had a smile on their face and when I finally turned to a certain someone who had a smirk on his face as he came closer to me. His eyes trailed up and down and I could feel his eyes penetrating my body as though it was naked

I gasped and threw the covers over my face remembering the kind of state I was in when I looked in the mirror. Surely it hadn't been that long. "Go away!" I yelled, keeping the covers tightly over me, I held them with such a strength I didn't know I possessed

"Someone's not a morning person" Damien said, and I could hear some deep laughs. So, the others found this funny? Well, this isn't funny! Under the blankets I'm fuming. "Cmon Lit- Fern!" He called out my name, but it was covered by coughs, so I barely heard it.

"Why are you hiding under the blankets?" Ivan asked and I felt a dip in the bed in front of me and I swallowed nervously. I do not want them to see me like this as it is incredibly embarrassing. "'I'm a complete mess!" I shouted without meaning too as the frustration and worry of them seeing me like this got to me for some odd reason.

"We brought you breakfast since you fell asleep before you could eat dinner" At the sound of food I wanted to get up immediately and fill my mouth up to the grim with whatever was on that plate but at the mention of food my stomach rumbled embarrassingly loud, and everyone went quiet.

"Stop being such a baby and get up from that bed before I make you" Dimitri whispered darkly in my ear. His words sounded too true, and I was a little nervous if I defied him but even with a racing heart I stayed still as a corpse. I heard a Tutt "You should have listened" A coldness washed over my body as I realised the covers had been swiped off me.

I gasped looking around to see a smirking Dimitri holding the covers in his hands that had been completely taken off my bed. I looked up to the ceiling mirror and I was in a complete state. "Give me the covers back!" I demanded but Dimitri just shook his head taking a few steps back and chucked the covers behind him.

I stared at him completely mortified and luckily, I wasn't naked either, so relief flooded my chest... but how on earth did I even get in these pyjamas because I don't remember changing into them and I don't even recognize them!