Chapter 9

Tw: I don't think there is any-

*Ranboo's pov*

The brunettes sobs and screams echoed in the fairly large room. It was quite amusing to listen to really.

After what felt like seconds the sound started to die out, the room going quiet. I only sigh.

"Ugh, I guess I should clean him up, and wrap his hand... Don't want him to die so soon" I muttered, walking over to Toby.

I picked up the bloodied limp body from the ice cold floor and carried him to the black leather couch.

I went to the bathroom and searched for a med kit. God this was annoying, stupid, stupid I tell you!

I finally found the med kit, which was buried way back under the sink cabinet.

I walked out opening the tiny blue transparent box. I looked up at the brunette, who was sleeping soundly.

I just walked over to him and started to clean his wound up.

I frowned when I saw red markings on the boys face, it made me almost kinda sad... Almost. Yeah, just almost.

I just finished cleaning his hand and wrapping it, putting things away and throwing things out that I used to clean.

I picked up the boy again and carried him over back to the soft mattress that was my bed, tucking him in so he was as comfortable as possible.

God why do I feel bad. I never felt like this, well not in awhile, but still why do I feel bad.

I only frown, god stupid emotions, why now, why him.

"I need some fucking air-" I mumbled to myself, taking my sweater off and putting on a shirt and my signature jacket, switching my sweats for jeans, grabbing a few things

The whole place was quiet, besides Tubbo's snores, I quickly made my way back over to the boy.

I had to have a way to keep him here, so I grabbed a pair of handcuffs that were laying around... Aka I stole them, why, idk, just because.

I softly grabbed the boys arm, trying to be careful as I can to not wake him up, yeah, that's why.

I cuffed his hand, and cuffed him to the bedside table. I knew he couldn't escape counting that the table is screwed into the floor, what can I say, I like my stuff.

Tubbo started to shift in his sleep, turning over to face me, latching onto my arm and bring it to his chest, pulling me along with it.

My face flushed.

Why this little!-

He mumbled something that made me frown, he mumbled a name, probably someone he cares about.

Wha- why the fuck do I care, it's just some stupid person, why should it matter that he said something like that. Why.... Does it hurt that he loves someone...

Ugh! Stupid emotions! I should not be falling for someone! Especially not someone like Tubbo! Someone just so... Perfect.... Nothing like me. Not like anyone would ever like me in the slightest.

Ugh, stop it Ranboo, just stop it, this is stupid, can't be falling for your victim, stupid dumbass.

I just slipped out of Tubbo's grip and left, leaving my HQ and started to go down town.

----

Street lights flickered as I walked down the empty street, cars drove by either just trying to get through Snowchester or just them trying to get to work.

I just stuffed my hands into my pockets, fishing out my phone with one hand and pulling it out to check the time.

6 am exactly.

Most fast food places should be open right about now, so I picked the closet fast food near me which was Mc Donald's. I ordered, grabbed the food and left.

I shivered a little bit as I walked down the sidewalk.

Man was it cold out, the end of spring to early summer, it makes since that it's cold in thr morning.

But my mind kept going back to brunette, just something about him, something that made me feel so bad.

But why did I suddenly care so much...

Eh, who cares, Im gonna have to kill him eventually.

I just quickly made it back to my HQ to check up on Tubbo.

-------
701 Words.

Hello everyone sorry for such a long wait for this chapter, I have been very busy recently.

But sorry for the short chapter, the next should be longer and will be in the long waited Tommy pov!

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this litte filler chapter.

Have a good day/night!

Love you, bye!💕