.:𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬:.

.:Quinn Bryton:.

I quickly apply the concealer onto my face, neck, and wrist. Using some foundation afterwards to make sure no one can notice.

Oliver got upset last night after Rainer left. He put on a calm exterior until after Jace and Melody went up to his room for the night. He was furious with me for talking back and trying to convince him about letting Irene and Arabella come over to see Jace.

I don't know why he is saying no, they have been over here before. Hell we've had girls nights over here when he was out of town, he still knew about it, but never had a problem with it. I just don't get it.

Ring! Ring!

I look down and see my phone light up with the name Irene. I quickly put down the concealer and press the answer butting and then put her on speaker.

"Hello!" I say as I grab my beauty blender and spray it with my setting spray before gently dabbing it over the concealer.

"Hey Quinny, we still on for lunch at Amabellas?" she asks.

"Yes," I laugh and continue to blend, I cant have anyone see what I'm trying to hide, "I'll be leaving in about twenty minutes" I tell as I look at my face to see if I need to add anymore concealer.

"Ok same, I'll text her that we will be over within the hour" she says.

"Ok, sounds perfect, text me when you're there ok?" I ask.

"Ok! See you in a little bit, bye love you!" she says before I reciprocate the same words and hang up.

My face, neck, and wrist look good as new. I just have to add a bit of mascara, blush, and some lipgloss and get dressed then I'll be ready to go. I already planned my outfit earlier, which consists of a white mini dress, black Saint Laurent heels, and throw on some of my favorite accessories.

 I already planned my outfit earlier, which consists of a white mini dress, black Saint Laurent heels, and throw on some of my favorite accessories