"Like her grave?" I nod.

"Okay." She smiles at me sadly.

Knock knock knock!

"I'll get it dadddd." She yells running to the door.

My manager walks in the house gently moving Chihiro away from himself and the door. He wasn't fond of kids he hated that I had a kid. "Namjoon." He says flatly. "We need to." He looks down at Chihiro "talk."

"Alright." I say bending down to Chihiro. "Can you go play daddy has to talk to his manager." And I kiss her forehead. She gives me a cute finger heart and runs away. Looking back at my manager "alright what it is?"

"Find a baby sitter for the kid. We're going on tour for 10 months."

"No. I said I couldn't do long tours. It was agreed upon in my renewal."

"Namjoon. You'll be ruining your band if you pull out of this. Find a sitter."

"I'm going to bring her."

"You are not bringing that spoiled brat with us on a tour Namjoon."

"Don't talk about my daughter like that." I say raising my voice.

"She's not coming."

"Get bang p.d. On the phone now." I snarl.

"Fine." He dials the phone and hands me it. I explain the situation. He understands and agrees Chihiro can come with us.

"She's coming." I say coldly. "Or I'm out."

The manager rolls his eyes. "Fine. Find a travel sitter."

"I will." I sigh slouching on my couch.

Jimin walks around the corner pissed once the manager leaves. "He called her a spoiled brat?"

"Jimin. Enough." I sigh.

"He called her a spoiled brat. What did she ever do to him?" He was getting really mad.

"Jimin just relax please. I don't want her to hear us."

"Too late for that she heard everything." Jimin raised his voice.

I sighed. "Jimin. She knows she isnt a brat. She's a great kid."

"Doesn't mean he has the right to say that."

"I agree but we have a tour to prepare for we can't fist fight the managers prior."

He slaps the wall causing Namjoon to jump then walks out into the kitchen. Jimin had anger outburst if anyone tried to bother Chihiro.

I hadn't wanted to go on any world tours anymore. We didn't make it known to ARMY that I had a daughter. Reporters were paid off hefty lump sums of money to leave us alone. I also wasn't looking for a relationship at all. I just wanted it to be my group, my daughter, and me.

"Daddy..." a small voice calls quietly peeking from the stairs.

"Yes."

"Are you going to have to weve me?" She says with tears in her big brown eyes.

"No baby. I'll never leave you." I bend down to her and put my nose to hers. "Never think that okay?"

"But that man..."

"Chihiro." I sigh picking her up and walking over to the couch. "Daddy is a kpop idol. You know that right?"

"Yes." She looks at me with her big beautiful brown eyes.

"Usually kpop idols have to do tours. I've been lucky enough that most concerts since you were born have been here, but this time we have to travel."

"Where will I go?"

"With me." I smile at her.

"To travel the worrllll?" She gets up and spins.

"Haha yeah." I spin with her. "Something like that."

AN: Okay back reading this officially has me crying

AN: Okay back reading this officially has me crying. This is so cute I almost forgot I wrote this 😂