This Imperfect World

[Another one with a single line of dialogue from the desc ;) ]

A young man with lop rabbit ears hops away from his den, picking a few berries. The bottom half of his body is that of a rabbit's, and his hair is a ghostly white and his skin a flawless s/c.

His eyes glimmer a galaxy color, and they shimmer in confusion at the sound of a woman's shriek. The rabbit warrior, {£☆♡¥, frowned in confusion, peering through the bushes. A bruised and battered and drop dead gorgeous woman was being chased down by angry villagers. He hops out of his hiding spot, startling the woman. He steps in front of her, his lop ears flopping behind his shoulders.

He waves a hand, creating a shield around the woman just as a few of the teenage villagers threw rocks at her her. He narrowed his eyes with a growl, startling a few younger citizens.

The elders, however, were unbothered. "Move!" They shouted, "Kill her!"

The woman gasped shakily, looking to the retired warrior with fear. The rabbit snarled again, thrusting out his hand that lit up a plasma ball. He fired a warning shot at the edge of the mob. That didn't manage to scare them away fully.

His eyes glossed over completely black instead of the galaxy shade, and a beast was formed out of whisps of galactic smoke.

The woman exhaled softly in awe.

....

He sits the girl down in his den, serving her berries over the little campfire. He smiles kindly. "What is your name?" He asks. The woman smiled nervously back. "..Nushi. You?" She asked, placing a fresh raspberry in her mouth and eating.

"I am Tùzhi. The rabbit warrior." He introduces himself happily. The woman laughs.

....

The two of them spend every day together, planting, harvesting, and preserving the forest and garden. Slowly, Tùzhi began to fall for Nushi.

Nushi flashed all these beautiful smiles, teasingly playing and happily spending time with him.

Is what Tùzhi believed.

Nushi grinned every time he used his galactic abilities, watching his power grow among the years. Eventually, they became married.

Nushi builds up her reputation, using black ice magic and gaining a very loyal follower without a name.

General.

Or, more known as the Mayor.

They had a child with e/c eyes framed by a galactic pattern, s/c skin, and h/c locks that frame her round cheeks.

She's a very bright girl who enjoys playing pretend and adores the nighttime, which her father calls 'star-time'.

Then, Nushi snapped.

"I do not need you anymore. General." She speaks. "Bring me my child."

Tùzhi sprinted away, panting heavily as blue flames and ice licked and stabbed through the walls. He carried his child, hiding her scent and track with old clothes.