Noodles or Death

All this time, she's taught herself how to use her abilities from Star Steps to shifting into a rabbit. But now.. now she finally has something to research-- something to inform her on how her abilities actually work.

But for now, the hypothetical Zodiac Descendant walked back to the game room, tucked the book securely into her bag, and tucked herself in. She sighed softly, a smile tugging at her lips before she fell soundly asleep in the next 10 minutes.

....

Y/n, Mei, Sandy, and Mo all lounged around in the Sea-Crate Base.

Y/n was in her bunny form, reading over a few gifts the Star Magic users were able to use. She scrunched up her nose, turning into her humanoid form. She held up the book and held out a hand.

I've found that Star Magic users can create and destroy easily. Must keep secret.

Y/n averted her eyes to the next page, the stars in her eyes glimmering brightly at the sight of a strange circle diagram with symbols surrounding three circular shapes. Her eyes widened a little.

Star Magic is the only known magic to be able to keep the user completely unharmed from the second most indestructible weapon in the universe. The Sa--

"Hey, you think it's weird that we don't spend much time in the Sea-Crate Base? Like, we haven't been down here for weeks." Sandy commented.

Y/n jumped at his voice and nodded. "What? Oh, uh, sure." She replied, focusing.

Star Magic is also the creator of the first most indestructible weapon.

DO NOT READ. DO NOT USE.

The weapon is not used for offensive, but instead used to protect and preserve.

No one knows exactly what this weapon looks like, some say it is called the Dance of Light.

DO NOT ACTIVATE.

User creates this by being fueled by overwhelming emotion. Works best with adrenaline. It creates a sort of star formation and can cancel out all types of magic.

However, if and when activated, the user will--

Anxiety began to filter through Y/n's veins at the sight of scraggly hand writing written in the side. It was a good thing she could still read through the faded ink of the not-so neat writing, it looks like the unruly handwriting nearly ripped through the page entirely.

But before she could continue, MK burst. "Guys! Pigsy is missing!" He cried with a panic.

"Missing? What do you mean missing?" Asked Mei. Y/n closed her book and put it in her side bag.

"Yeah, he's probably just out shopping, MK." Y/n reassured the panicking successor.

"But he's never not opened his store before!" Sandy exclaimed, Y/n's ears twitching at thier loud volumes.

"He's been pig-napped!!" MK shouted, making Y/n smiled with a sigh. "I immediately fear the worst!" Sandy agreed.

"Guys, guys." Y/n exhaled, patting thier shoulders. "No need to worry, this is Pigsy we're talking about."