72 Transformations

The Spider Queen shivers, recalling the Lady Bone Demon's power from just a few weeks ago, memories raced through her mind both old and new.

A stray hair falls from her crown and onto her face as she gasps softly. She turns to Goliath, who is busy trying to cover up a large tunnel used for sewage. "Seal it! Faster!" She demanded.

"I don't want anyone gettin' through!" She huffed. Goliath rolls over the grate once more. "I'm goin' 'bout as fast as I can here!" He exclaims at his Queen, finally managing to shift the sewer grate into place.

"My Queen," Says Syntax, standing from his previous crouching position. "We can begin collecting the materials, the update is ready." He smiles triumphantly. As he speaks, he holds out a wrist, one of his watch-like gadgets casting a small hologram.

The Spider Queen sighs. "Good, good! I'm not gonna let that little girly play me!" She concludes in confidence. "I am the Queen! If she wants a fight, I'll give her one.." She growls, walking towards the edge of the ledge that led to a sharp descent downwards. She smiles at the wrecked robot Mech, planning a scheme in her head.

Huntsman, still skeptical from his last encounter with the water and Rabbit Spirit, looked up at his Queen. The female met his eyes and raised one of her sharp legs threateningly above Huntsman.

"You got somethin' to share?" She asks with her accent coating her voice threateningly. Huntsman shouts in surprise. "N-No! It's just-- The Lady! She's just, uh-- Maybe we should just..?" He trails off, stuttering before sighing.

"Mm.. Nothing, my queen." He hums softly. Syntax is stiff with nervousness, sweatdropping at his colleague. Spider Queen lowers her leg, the sharp edge partially digging into the stone floor. Her face is dark, eyes with an even darker intent.

"Do it!" She sneers. Syntax stammers for a moment, nearly falling over. He pinwheels his arms, quickly regaining balance. "Ohh- Right!" He chuckled nervously, quickly pressing a few buttons on a gadget around his forearm.

Instantly, spider mechs begin to tear free from thier bright green eggs, falling to the ground and getting to work.

....

Y/n groans softly, rubbing her eyes. 3:00am? She looks at the groupchat and shrugs it off.

She leaves the gang on read, falling back asleep. "Too early for this..." She mumbles, the injury on her stomach was now a scar. But still, she was still mentally recovering from all that. She's been doing well.

Y/n rolled over in her bed, falling off. "Owww!!" She whined, sighing and getting up. "Ugh. Fine.." She mumbled.

Y/n got up, changing out of her light blue cloud-patterned pjs.

....

Y/n yawned, drinking her caffinated tea. She liked her lips, waiting for Tang to finish his geeking out.

She blinked tiredly at MK's.. puppy hand? She sighed, taking another sip of her tea. "It's too early for this." She mumbled, scooting away from sandy who had just thrown up. She yawned, a little more awake now.

Mei began to gush over the drooling pug. Y/n sighed. "Bleaugh... Mei, that's such a dirty doggy.." She pointed out as the Dragon Girl giggled, still smiling when the puppy bites on her cheek and face. Y/n blinks. "That... is so unsanitary." She whispers.

"Aha, speaking of unsanitary, remember that my job is, like, 75% cleaning." MK reminded. Pigsy huffed, crossing his arms. "What's that got to do with-?" He began before MK brought out his hand. Mop?