His hands travel back down my body, resting on my hips. His fingers teasing my bare v-line, due to my shirt that had ridden up my stomach, by travelling within the confinements of my pants. My body immediately reacts to the intrusion, especially being still sensitive from my recent orgasm. Whines escape me from his teasing making Ryder chuckle into the kiss. "You're getting greedy baby," he warns me, jokingly.

I whine again as Ryder takes his hand out of my pants, but that doesn't last long as he palms my clothed erection, making me moan again. "Keep rolling your eyes like that and I'll fuck you right now," he warns.

Good, please fucking do. Ryder grins at me. "Although I can't hear you, I can feel everything you do and think," he reminds me. I forgot that his mark on my neck allowed him access to all my feelings, while I'm still limited to that access.

"Then stop teasing me," I groan in desperation. Again, Ryder laughs, but I know he's not doing it in an malicious manner. He is so happy right now, and that made my heart burst, despite my aching desire to have him in me right now.

He leans in to kiss my forehead, "anything for you my love," he promises. He then tugs at the hem of my shirt and I help him to pull the cloth over my head, throwing it onto the floor. Both of our hands find their way to the waistband of my pants, and in a graceful manner on Ryder's behalf but more of desperation on my own, we also manage to discard the confining clothing.

Ryder pushes against my chest so I'm lying flat on the bed, as he kneels above me. He tilts my chin to face him directly, before capturing my lips again in a heated kiss. I will never get over the feel of Ryder's lips against my own. The way my heart jumps every time our mouths meet. An intimate embrace.

I don't know where the courage comes from but before I know it, I'm pushing up with all my strength to switch positions with him. I straddle his naked body with my own, as Ryder breaks away from the kiss in shock. I bring my index finger to my mouth sucking on it while looking down at Ryder. His eyes widen at the scene, taken back.

He blinks I few times, before he grabs my wrist, pulling my finger out of my mouth, before bringing it to his own mouth. He takes both my index and middle fingers into his warm, wet mouth. My lower region twitches as his tongue circles around the sensitive pads of my fingers. I never knew I was so sensitive there but my body puts in on full display for the both of us to see.

Pre-cum leaks from my tip as Ryder releases my fingers. He leads my hand to my behind, and I let him. I push my index finger inside of myself and wince at the slight intrusion. Ryder's other hand wraps around the base of my cock, slowly stroking me, which helps with the discomfort. Gradually, I'm able to insert a second finger.

Building up to a pace I'm comfortable with I finger myself on-top of my mate, who watches me pleasure myself. He continues to stoke me, matching my pace as I rock my body on top of him. Eventually, there's no pain anymore, only pleasure as evident by my moans.

Ryder abruptly switches our positions, towering over me. He pushes his own fingers into my mouth which I suck on gratefully. His other hand continues his attack on my dick, while he takes his finger out of my mouth and pushes them inside me, taking control. I whine at the intrusion, his fingers are much bigger than my own.

"You're so beautiful baby," he tells me, while pleasuring me in so many ways. A strange noise escapes me as his fingers push on my prostate.

"Holy fuck," I moan out loud. Ryder continues to direct his fingers to that spot over and over. I know I'm close again, as my thighs begin to shake and the feeling builds up at the bottom of my stomach. So, so close.

Ryder abruptly takes his fingers out of me, and his other squeezes my cock, not hurting me, but enough to stop me from finishing. "I will kill you," I growl at him in discomfort.

Ryder smirks at me, before grabbing his cock stroking himself a few times, his pre-cum coating himself and saliva from his fingers. "You wouldn't dare," he tells me as he directs his cock to my entrance. I wince once again as he slowly pushes himself inside of me, tilting the back of my head against the bed. "If you want me to stop, tell me," he reminds me gently.

"Don't stop, please," I beg him and he listens.

Although it hurts right now, this is exactly what I want and need. I feel complete with Ryder. Most of all, I can feel our bond mending mentally and physically.

I screw my eyes shut as Ryder pushes the rest of him in me til the hilt. "Tell me when I can move," he tells me.

"It's okay, you can move," I let him know. "Just go slowly," and he nods. He pulls back slowly, before pushing in again. "Kiss me," I whine and he doesn't hesitate. He captures my lips with his, as he continues to slowly thrust into me.

Soon, the pain drifts away like before and pleasure takes its place. Wrapping my legs around Ryder's waist, I rock my body to match his pace. Ryder groans as I tighten my hold against him, my arms curling around neck, pushing his lips impossibly closer to mine.

I moan as he thrusts deeply in me, pushing against the same pleasurable spot. Our tongues brush against each other as we both get lost in our pleasure. His nails digs into my bare hips as he uses my body to increase the pace.

"R- Ryder," I cry out, knowing I'm getting closer.

"I know," he groans, "I know baby," he manages to respond in pants.

I pull away from his lips and bury my head into the crook of his neck. My tongue licks the spot that will be mine. Ryder continues to thrust into the spot that makes my vision become blurry, while my canines extend.

Everything feels so right in this moment. There isn't a single doubt in mind as I stick my canines into Ryder's neck. My body shakes as I cum while marking my mate.

Ryder thrusts once more before releasing his load in me while moaning. He cradles the back of my head, while I complete the marking. A few seconds later, I lick his mark clean to help with the healing before pulling back to look at it, sitting up slowly.

A smile appears on my face, as it does on Ryder's. Immediately, I'm able to feel the bond between us. I can feel exactly what he's feeling, the happiness, pleasure, and satisfaction in this moment. "It's beautiful," I say, tracing the mark with my fingers.

"You're beautiful," he tells me, looking at me with those forest green eyes. And this time, I can feel all of his love towards. "Elias." He gently cups my cheek with his hand. "I love you."

A tear escapes me after remember the last time I heard those words from him. But this isn't then, it is now.

"I love you," I tell him choking up. Ryder smiles so widely before leaning in to kiss the top of my forehead.