Chapter 30

Apologies for the delay in updates but the good news is I finally have more time to focus on my writing now that the uni semester is slowly coming to an end!

I've also began writing the next two stories to this series because I simply couldn't help myself and I'm so excited. Hopefully this story will be completed within 40 chapters & the next book will follow directly after this one finishes.

Thank you to everyone that has stuck around with the story! I am so grateful.

Ryder's POV

I liked being with Elias' family. Despite my nerves at the beginning, it soon became comfortable being around them. Elias was smiling and laughing more now, especially after his parents made it clear they didn't care who he was mated to, as long as he was happy. Sam and Samantha would make sure I was comfortable and included, as well as Elias. Silas' dislike for me didn't bother me, it would take time for the both of us get used to each other's presence.

Elias cuddles into my side, tightening his grip on me in his sleep. I lift my free hand to brush his brown hair away from his face as he sleeps with his head resting on my chest.

My eyes wander around his bedroom, the walls were a forest green colour, almost the exact shade of my eyes. The room wasn't necessary messy but it wasn't tidy either. Not that I minded. I liked being in his room because it smelt of him which calmed me.

A knock at the door interrupts my thoughts, my eyes drift towards the door as it gets pushed open. Silas' eyes lock onto my own, before he looks down to Elias who's still asleep on top of me. His nose wrinkles up while he rolls his eyes. "Tell Elias I've left the car for him as requested," Silas tells me while grumbling.

A smirk appears on face as I hold Elias' body closer to mine before leaning down to kiss his forehead gently, knowing it would piss him off. Silas gives me a death glare, "I hate you," he mutters, making me laugh out loud, before he turns his back to me and leaves the room with the door wide open.

"Feelings mutual," I call out, still chuckling a little. Elias groans, stretching his body a little before burying his face into the crook of my neck.

"What's all the noise?" Elias asks, still half asleep.

I rub circles into his back gently, "Silas came to let you know he left the car for you apparently," I inform him.

"Oh yeah, I forgot I asked him for it yesterday," he mumbles into my neck. "What time is it?" Elias asks me, pulling his body away from me to stretch.

I lean over to bedside table closest to me, grabbing my phone. "It's ten ten," I tell him, looking at my phone.

Elias hums, "we should get up," he responds while yawning.

"Why did you ask for the car?" I ask him as he sits up on the bed.

"Secret." Elias smirks at me, before he gets up, leaving me alone on the bed.

*

I watch as Elias drums his fingers on the steering wheel with a wide smile on his face, making a smile spread across my face. His happiness was intoxicating. He mouths the words of the song playing from the car speakers while nodding his head to the beat.

Looking out the passengers window all I see is the familiar forest trees like the ones from our packs. But, I know we aren't anywhere near home as we have been driving for an hour. "Are you driving us in the middle of the forest to murder me?" I joke.

"Yeah, absolutely, how did you know?" Elias looks over to me with a grin, making me roll my eyes.

"But seriously, what are we doing?" I ask genuinely.

Elias shakes his head, "I already told you I'm not going to tell you. Besides, we are nearly there."

"Fine," I grumble in my seat, making Elias chuckle.

15 minutes later we turn down a dirt road before we begin to pull up to a decent sized, modern looking cabin. "Mum and dad are friends with the owners of this place and they said we could stay here for a night or two," Elias tells me as he slowly stops the car in front of the cabin. "Is that okay with you?" He asks.

I chuckle, "a bit late to ask that one," I respond, while Elias blushes in embarrassment. "But, I am completely okay with it," I tell him.

Elias smiles, "good, good." He nods his head, opening the car door. I follow Elias as he walks to the boot of the car and pushes it up, revealing the two packed bags sitting inside.

"How long have you been planning this?" I ask him, confused how he already had everything prepared in such little time.

Elias scratches the back of his neck, "since last night." He nervously smiles at me. I shake my head laughing with him, as we both grab a bag each and bring them inside with us.

"So, what do you have planned for us," I ask, dropping the bag to the ground, once we are inside the cabin. Elias nods his towards the hot tub on the veranda outside the cabin. "You packed bathers?" I ask him, raising an eyebrow. Elias nods, opening up one the bags to find them.

A smile appears on my face as I watch him.

Soon enough, he is passing me my pair. "I'm going to go change," he tell me, pointing towards the bathroom. I can't help the chuckle that escapes me.

"I've already seen all of you, Elias," I remind him, before stripping off my t-shirt chucking it on the floor. Elias doesn't make a move to leave, instead he just stands there watching me. My hands travel to the waistband of my sweatpants and I watch as Elias' eyes travel down my body. Smiling to myself, I pull down my sweatpants along with my boxers.

Elias gulps, red filling his cheeks.

Without being able to help myself, my legs move towards Elias, who's still standing in the same spot in shock. "Do you like what you see baby?" I whisper, grabbing hold of his chin to make him look up at me.

Elias tries opening his mouth to say something, but nothing seems to be able to escape him. "I'm all yours if you want me," I offer, leaning my face towards his, our lips inches away.

Elias nods his head, my hand still on his chin which moves up and down with him. "I want you," he whispers breathlessly.

"Then take me, darling."