Ch.5 City of love <3

ابدأ من البداية

Throwing you upon the soft mattress gently

Throwing you upon the soft mattress gently. He streched his arms out, letting out a yawn. He was surely tired too.
.
.

Freshening up he walked out of the bathroom, buttoning up his shirt. When he spotted you rolling all over the bed, mumbling something. You were uncomfortable in the clothes you were wearing. Ofcourse they aren't meant to sleep in.

Sitting at the edge, he gently shook you attempting to wake you up. But you just wouldn't budge. Tired, he started shaking you harder, you flinched jolting up. Accidentally hitting your head against his in the process. Both of you yelped, groaning he stood up.

"Change your clothes then sleep"

Saying so, he turned around, Leaving the room. Guilty you face palmed yourself. Poor boy, bought you all the way here from the plane, that too you sleeping. Then was taking care of you but stupid you could never be careful. Hitting your hands on the bed you cursed yourself several times. But then again, sleep being necessary priority, changing into whatever you could find, you plopped on the bed again.
.
.
Wiggling on your place, you felt a figure embracing you. You snuggled more for the warmth. Jungkook slowly flickered open his eyes, the most beautiful frame in sight. He wish he could keep you like this forever, you in his arms, snuggling into him. While he could admire you forever. He had no idea how did he end up your embrace. But surely the best thing that could happen.

Been fifteen minutes already, he had no intentions to part away, same goes for you

Been fifteen minutes already, he had no intentions to part away, same goes for you. Your warm breathe tickling his chest. In this couple case, not only he made you flustered but you made him more. You made his heart run marathons, nobody could ever make him feel the tingles he felt in his stomach because of you.

Love blooms <3

Letting out a string of curses, he hurried to reach his phone, trying his best so you couldn't wake up with the annoying ringing of his phone. But you eventually did, throwing his phone over the night stand, he softly patted your head. Trying to put you to sleep again. Trying to get more comfortable, you wiggled under his arms as you got a blur glance of his face. Flinching, you scooted back. He too straighten himself, sitting up.

"Hey, hey. Don't get any wrong idea. It was just- we were just sleeping-"

He tried explaining hesitantly, but you shushed him up placing your index finger on his lips.

"I know, it's fine..."

You spoke softly, understanding. Jungkook couldn't help but go crazy over your honey sweet voice. Realising your finger was till on his lips, you pulled your finger back.

"Sorr-"

"I know, it's fine"

He replied the same way you did before. You passed him a slight smile, muttering a soft good morning.

"Had a good sleep?"

Jungkook asked, scratching his nape, trying to start a good morning conversation. You nodded letting out a yawn.

"Sorry if I troubled you last night, you should've just woken me up, why would you carry me here from the plane?"

"My responsibility as a good husband"

He replied, yanking the duvet off him.

"Thanks, where are we gonna go today?"

You questioned with a curious look.

"Firstly breakfast"
.
.
.

"Firstly breakfast"

"This is so....g-good"

You muffled, continuously stuffing food into your mouth. Jungkook just gazed at you with a concerned look.

"Do you mind eating slowly? Like- i mean- you'll choke"

He whispered, audible enough for you to hear. He was quiet hesitant...
He immediately zipped up his mouth, when he felt your glare piercing through him. Food does really makes you bold.
.
.

With the warm sunrays caressing your face, you continued walking around the park

With the warm sunrays caressing your face, you continued walking around the park. You halted realising he ain't beside you, looking behind, he was slowly walking towards you with a smile. You could've just simply dragged him along but too shy, and a bit terrified.

Before you could run further again, he pulled you towards him tenderly. Your palms colliding against his chest. His orbs boring into your's.

"Won't you walk along with your dear husband?"

He mumbled, you peeked around you as the passerby's stared at you both, with admiration.
.
.
With your hand in his, you walked along with him. Feeling every bit of the moment, away from all the chaotic worries.

'your hand in his...'

'his most cherished desire~'

'he would always hold you in his arms, forever. No matter what it takes <3'