Wonderful sister in law❤️

⚠️swearing, blood and physical abuse⚠️
Lucia POV
I was in my girlfriend bedroom while she was in the shower. I come here very often because I love risking my life for Amelia haha. Her mother hates me with a big passion she could kill me if she wants. Anyway, we hate this bitch haha. Amelia came back in her purple pajamas and sit on the bed beside me.
Am: Are we continue our research?
Lu, of course!
We actually looking for an house, a little home for both of us... our little heaven you know. She's 19 and still lives with her psycho mom and her dad. He's cool, I like him but he's under his wife control too so... don't do anything for his children, always at work. But Amelia really want to find a place for us, we are dating since what? Our 15? Yeah been a while, funny thing is that our little sister are dating too. They're very cute and I love Amity, she's super sweet,Luz find a good one haha.
Lu: hey amor, aren't you scare for your siblings after you move out?
Am: im terrified...
Lu: yeah...
Am: Amity will not survive... but she have Luz and the owl lady by her side so I think she gonna be just f-
??: LEAVE ME ALONE!
We hear Amity screaming.
Am: fuck!
My girlfriend jump from the bed and I follow her and be both go out of her room and start running from where the little girl scream.
We hear sobbing when we got closer and another voice screaming.
Od: IF YOU EVER SEE THAT HUMAN AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU BOTH!
Amelia heard enough she jump on her mother and start fighting her. While this happened and after stopping simping over how cool she can be when she's angry, I run to the little purple hair girl. She was crying while her noose and mouth. I gently grab and carry her to her room. I lock the door and made her lay down on her bed.
Lu: Ami, im gonna clean your face ok?
She make a little head move approving what I say and I start cleaning her face like I say.
She was still crying and shaking, like a scare puppy...
I finish cleaning her,sit just beside her and open my arms.
She come in it and I hug her, just like q big sister would do.
Lu: what happened this time...?
A: she... she find out that I... I was at the... The owl house this... this weekend
She start crying even more and I just hug her closer to me.
Lu: cht... im here Amity...
A: and and and now... she..she wa-want t-t-to hurt Luz!
She put her arm around my shoulder and cry louder. I hug her even more.
Lu: no one will hurt you or Luz while me and Amelia are here I promise Amity...
A: but Amelia want to leave...
Oh shit- how did she find out...
Lu: well... yeah she want to but...
A: she abandoned me...
Lu: of course not Amity! She'll never do that...
A: than why?!
Lu: because she um...
Am: because im growing up mittens...
My girlfriend came back from her fight, looking as good as usual but not time for simping! She joins our hug and and caress her sister hair.
Am: im becoming an adult and I want my space with my girlfriend
A: but... who gonna protect me..?
The little girl hide her face in my jacket. She hates when her big sister see as funeral.
Lu: you could to the owl house, im sure Eda and Luz would be more than happy to have you there.
Am: she's right Mittens... im sorry ok? But whatever happened I'm never gonna abandoned you!
Amity look at her sister.
A: pinky swear?
Am: pinky swear!
Amelia take her little sister in her arm and start rocking her to sleep, wich is working.
When the young witch was asleep, she lay her in her bed.
Lu: eh you gonna be a great mother you know?
Am: oh you will too... you are already an awesome sister in law with her...
Lu: I- well... I just like her as much as I like Luz so...
Am: and I think she feel that, she trust you Lucia you don't understand how much you mean for Mittens...
Lu: no I don't... I don't know but I love her I can assure that...
Am: and she loves you too
I smile at my girlfriend
Am: you are a wonderful sister in law and and future mother
Lu: yeah.. I know th- Wait what?!
Amelia start laughing and run in her room.
Lu: wait Amelia really?!

The end
Had to write a wholesome thing with beta Luz(Lucia) and Amity after seeing and whole fanfic about that ship begin a toxic,abusy, pedophilic (where Lucia SA Amity) relationship:> anyway:)
828 words