❤️teen parents💜

Ok, so in this story Luz and Amity are 16 and Luz in my headcanon is non binary transfem so they are born in a male body :)
No smut just mention of the thing they did :3
Luz pov
Me and Amity was leading in my bed, I had my hand on her stomach who was a little bit bigger than before. We a little bit fuck up but we assume it, we gonna have a baby and we was gonna be the best parents ever! My awesome girlfriend was still sleeping, she been very tired since the start of her pregnancy. I felt bad at first, it's was kinda my fault... but Amity always told me that she already love our baby and cannot wait for me them. Me too actually but im still scare, she's so mentally fragile and I was clearly scare of what will happen after the birth.
I was looking at my purple hair girlfriend sleeping while moving my hand on her stomach when someone knocked at the door.
"Come in"
Lilith open the door with two tea.
Li:"good morning, she's still sleeping?"
L:"yeah.. I can't wake her up she so cute..!"
Lilith laugh a little.
Li: "I can understand that, I will let the tea on the desk ok?"
L: "thanks Lilith"
Lilith smile and go away closing the door. Not gonna lie, we was both except that Lilith wouldn't approve of our decision of keeping the baby but she was the more accepted of that choose. Eda had difficulty with it but promised us that she will help has much has she can. And Raine, was in shock at first but now, they take care of Amity almost at the same high has Lilith does.
Amity only tell her siblings tough, they was both in shock and afraid of that decision but they saw how much that show that Amity was growing up and they finally the best emotional support (becide me).
I heard my sleepy girlfriend waking up.
L:"hi sleepy head"
A:"mh..."
L:"how the future mama is doing?"
A: "Luz..."
She laugh and blush, I know that this new nickname make her happy.
L: "Lilith bring us some tea"
A: "yeah... gimme!"
I get up and go take the tea the lady did for us and give to Amity.
L:"there you go"
A:"thanks!"
Amity was now setting in our bed. Since the new, Eda finally buy a bed for us. Amity couldn't sleep on the floor.
Yeah, Amity do lives in the owl house now, she's so scared of what her parents would tell her about her having a child at 16.
I kiss my girlfriend check, making her smile.
A:"Luz!!!"
L:"what? I can't kiss my girlfriend?"
A:"idiot"
L:" but im your idiot"
A:"yeah you are"
We laugh together.
I look at her, she was so beautiful... I love this girl so much and I cannot believe that we gonna start a family together.
She was way too perfect for me...
A: "Luz!!"
L:"what?"
A:"they move! I feel them kicking a little!"
L:"really? Do you think I can feel them too?"
A:"don't know... you want to see?"
After saying that, I placed my head on her stomach, she was almost 6 month pregnant but her belly wasn't really big, I think it's because she's small.
Directly when my head was on her stomach, I feel a little kick.
L:"I feel them!"
A: "really?"
L:"yeah!"
I place my hands and close my eyes.
L:"hey little one... it's your mami who talking to you..."

Amity smile a started playing with my hair with her free hand

L:"just wanted to say that I already love you so much and that I can't wait to meet you..."
A:"aww..."
L: "what?"
A: "you're adorable!"
L:" thanks I know"
And we start laughing again.