Thinking..

This one-shot take place after the seconde episode of season 2 of toh, if you didn't see it and dont wanna be spoil, don't read it!- Alador

Luz POV
After giving extra credit to Eda and Lilith, I go in my room and lay down on my bed. I was there,
looking at the ceiling thinking of the event of today...
Amity was really brave today... she broke her gem think for helping me! I should trust her this morning but I almost get kill by a think her parent creat ahah...
She even call me "her Luz"... it's make me feel a strange feeling...
What's that feeling?! I never feel this before...
Back into the human world I never had friends or people care about me bit here I have it... Willow and Gus are the best friend I could ever had and I was thinking the same way about Amity but... I think I want to be more than just a friend to her maybe that's...
Luz: I have a crush on Amity!
Amity POV
Going to manor after what happened to night was not the greatest idea, my mother is very angry and my father.. well.. he begin himself..
I lay down on my bed... I can't believe that's my mother not only get Luz,Willow and Gus expelled but also want to kill Luz! And I'm the one who got wrong idea today?! Yeah right!
Breaking the oracle gem my mother give me wan I was little make me feel free...
I tell what I need to tell her, even if she very angry at me now...
I finally lay down on my bed, my both hands place into my heart...I feel this strange feeling even more that usual.. my crush on the human who change me for the best are getting stronger every day...
Amity: one day... I will tell her clearly..

Hi!
I'm in love with this episode really!
This is the way I imagine what happened after the event
Hope you like it