✨an Unexpected reunion✨

???: what do you mean she leaves?!
???: already told miss, when she got told that the baby was healthy she left saying that no one will visit  them anyway
???: but...
Lilith pov
I wake up from loud crying, not something new in this house. I get up and go to where the noise was from.
There a see my old student, trying to calm her baby girl. Amity was trying way to hard to be a better mom that her's. But she didn't realize that she litteraly just get herself sick.
Li: Amity... can I help?
A: no no... dont worry Lilith I-I got it...
The young mom was very tired and at the sound of her voice was a big warning.
Li: Amity, dear, let me do it ok? You need rest or you gonna get sick's...
A: but...
Li: no but, just give me your beautiful daughter and go back to sleep ok?
I kiss her forehead and she gave me the baby who was still crying.
A: th-thanks Lilith... I really need sleep...
Li: Yes, go back to yours girlfriend
The young girl smile and go back to her room while I take place to the rocking chair. I hold the little girl, smiling at her while I rocked her back to sleep.
I always wanted to have a child, and well... I was supposed to have one even if I didn't want to be considered has the mother of this baby. Long story... I find myself stupid to miss a child I never meet, I didn't know their gender!
Even that... I miss her, she was my only friend after Eda and I was her only friend... I knew everything about her to her little dream to the fact her father was an asshole who just kidnapped her from her moms and brothers!
Li: oh Ethel... if only I wasn't the cold person I was before... maybe I would have a beautiful child like you...

Y.Li: I told you Ama, I'm really not interested in a relationship...
Am: I know Lili... but... You know that I dream about having a child.. and I don't want a stranger to put me pregnant...
Li: why me?
Am: you're my only friend Lili! I trust you..! I won't obliged you if you don't want to be considered has their second mom but please...
Li: ok ok Ama, I will, I don't want to be a mom but I want to help you ok?
Am: perfect! Thanks you Lili!

??? Pov
I was still doing reacher, I was looking for knowing the true about my second parents. My mom always told me that they was die but I really don't believe her, I don't know why tough... she's wasn't a liar but...I don't know...
My mom was a kinda special woman, she wasn't abused or negligent, she was loving and caring but was always so sad even if she's don't show it. I stop talking to her five years ago, when I move out with my girlfriend. Paisley and I took that decision for our both mental health. I miss my mom tough every day! But I didn't want anything bad happened on me or Paisley. We go trough bullying when we was at Glandus, yeah we are teenagers lovers, dating for now 11 years!
The bullying wasn't because we was two girls, no, but because she is a small demon looking like Eberwolf and I was a tall witches. Do we care low? No at all! Anyway, my name is Éléanor, and I took a DNA test for my reacher. And I found out that my other parents was a woman and that's she's still alive! And I just find out where she lives!
I run to the kitchen where Paisley was drinking her coffee.
É: BABE!
P:mh?
É: Find her!
P: REALLY?!
É: YEAH!
She run to me and jump on my shoulder for kissing me
P: awesome baby!
É: I know!

Lilith pov
Everyone was up except for Amity, everyone force her to rest.
I was sitting with Ethel in my arm when Hooty speaks.
H: Lulu! There two young women for you!!
Li: weird... I didn't invite anyone...
R: yeah... give me Ethel
I gave them the baby and go at the door seeing two women.
One was on the shoulder of the other. She look like a purple version of Eberwolf and the second one... she was look like me... almost my copy!
Li: um... Hello? How can I help you?
The one who look like me speak up, with a such beautiful voices.
??: you're Lilith Clawthorn?
Li: um yeah...
??: can we speak to you face to face...?
Li: sure...
I go outside and we all start walking.
Li: so... who are you?
The purple creature speaks up now.
P: name Paisley and her name is Éléanor.
É: I can introduced myself alone sweetie...
P: hehe!
Li: nice to meet you but... how do you know me?
É: oh right! If my reaches told me the truth, you are my other mom!
Li: what...?
É: my mom always told me that you were dead but I never really believed her not that she a liar but I had that feeling that you was still alive and I was right!
Li: who is your other mom?
É: Ama Blight, sound a bell?
I stop myself, I was frozen. She was there... in front of me... the baby I never meet...
Li: you're serious...?
É:I will a be an asshole to lie about that...
I place my both hands on the cheek of the woman who was in front of me... and start crying
É: oh no!
I hug her.
É: oh..
She hug me back.
Paisley was smiling looking at her girlfriend.
Li: oh... I never except to ever meet you...
É: me too...
Li: how is your mom?
É: um..
P: we dont talk to her anymore, she's was really not good for our both mental health...
Li: why? Was she's ab-
É: abusive? Toxic? Not at all! She was loving and caring but... always so sad...
Li: oh... I see...
É: you would like too see her again right...?
Li: yeah...
É: I know where she lives if you want...
Li: yes please!
Later
I arrive to a small houses, in Latissa.
I look at it, I wanted to knock at that door so bad but I was so scare too...
I looked at this door, and decide to finally knock at it.
I heard steps, and after a moment a small woman open it.
??: I already told you to not come he-
She's stop speaking...
Li: Hey Ama... long time no see...
Am: Lilith...? How?!
Li: Éléanor give me your adresse.
Am: I...
Li: can we talk?
Am: sure... come in...
I came in and she close the door.
I look at her again, she wasn't the Ama I knew 25 years ago. No shining smiles, bright eyes and joy of life. In front of me there was just a grey aura woman.
Li: what did you do too your hair?
Am: I cut it, I have crises... and during it, I do stupid things haha.
Li: Ama...
Am: I know you see my arms ahah...
Li: Ama... why did you leaves?
Am: because I was scare! You see her! She's litteraly a little you! The only thing she's got it her interested in abomination! I was scare that when you see her you would want to keep her...
Li: Why would I do that?!
Am: I DONT KNOW! I didn't have anyone... my mom and brothers probably thinking that's im dead, my dad is an asshole and now my own daughter decides that's she didn't want to have contact with me anymore... FIVE YEARS SINCE SHE TALK TO ME! I lost everyone Lilith! Even you because I was selfish! Im a just a terrible person...
Li: Ama... dont say that...
I hug the tiny woman, who was crying and panicking...
Li: I understand your insecurities Ama... I understand all that but you clearly know that I didn't want to be considered has her mom...
Am:I know... im stupid...
Li: no you are not... you can always make up with everyone... and get help for your problems...
Am: really...?
Li: of course... she miss you, she told me to told you that she's loves you
Am: Elea still love me...?
Li: of course she do!
Am: oh...
Li: what do you say? Want to see your family again?
Am: yeah...I would like that Lili...
I smile to her and we both go out of the house...

Little sequel if teen parents:]
Hope you like it
(Respect that Lilith is repulsed Aroace or leave)
1465 words (aaah)