Overworking

Amity was still working even if it's was very late, she had a very important examen that she has to work on...
Her grade was not has good that they is to be so her mother force her to work more.
It's was 4 am and she didn't sleep at all, studying for that stupid exam...
After two hours and some minute, she's seen the sun come out from his sleep, Amity just wanted to sleep but seem it's was to late for having an hour of sleep..
She get up and go to the kitchen.
Her parents was already out to work and her siblings was still sleeping.
She make herself a simple breakfast.
She eat very slowly, she was tired but she know that she cannot show it.
She go back to her room when she finished eating and she's change into her school uniform.
She look at the hour, 7:30... she could her siblings talking now, the calm was gone for today...
She go out of her room, ignore her sibling and go to school.
While she's walking, her eyes wanted to close but she force herself for not close them and shake her head.
She's arrive to Hexside, and walk in the walls very slowly. Everyone look at her with strange look.
She just shake her head a lot of time and walk very strange.
Before she could do something, everything got black.

She's open her eyes and the first thing she's seen was her girlfriend, Luz.
Luz: AMITY! Finally you wake up!
Amity: what... what happened...?
Luz: you just pass out in the middle of the wall! Are you okay Am...?
Amity: yeah... yeah I am...
Luz: you know you cannot lie to me Am right...?
Amity know it, her girlfriend know when she's not ok...
Amity: I study all night...
Luz: Amity... I already told you to not do that! Look what it's done! You are in the nurse place... I was sick worried about you Am...
Amity: I... sorry Luz... I just dont want my mom to be angry at me because of my grade...
Luz: sweetie...
Luz caressed Amity's right cheek
Luz: please... dont let her control your life like this... I dont like the way she treat you...
Amity: I... I know Luz...
Luz: promise me to just sleep more and to overwork yourself like that...
Amity smile
Amity: I'll try, I promise
Luz gave her girlfriend a quit kiss on her lips and Amity blush a lot
Luz: I love you Am...
Amity: I love you too Luz...

Hiiiiii
I wrote this after having a mental breakdown because of an ex... yes!
Anyway, im going to write more one shot about this two babies who are one of the reason my happiness yeah
If you have any idea go on :3
Bye