Chapter 18

There were moments in my life, sometimes good moments and sometimes bad moments, where I go back in time, way after they'd ended, and look at them from a different view. Contemplating whether I made the right choices at that time or not, and if I wanted to change one thing about them, how would the outcome turn out to be? Will they teach me something or will I end up regretting my naiveness even more!

Drunk on the flustering thought of him wanting me, I didn't realize this moment was going to be one of those moments later as he led me slowly towards his bed. And like a ravenous wolf luring its prey eagerly into its deathly lair, he lowered me to sit down at the edge of the mattress.

Taiju's hands then cupped both of my cheeks as he stood before me, lifting my head up by my chin to look up at him staring down at me. His chest was rising and falling excitedly when I felt his thumb tracing my lower lip gently.

"Relax." He said as he slowly parted my lips from each other.

Not knowing what to do, I kept my eyes opened unblinkingly at him. His thumb started pushing through the gap he created slowly, until he inserted it fully in my mouth. "Open wide." He said, and I did what he said. Tasting the strange taste of his thumb and blinking away thoughts about whether his hands were clean or not.

I felt him moving slowly against the insides of my mouth, as if wanting to explore it, before pushing my tongue down by his thumb. "Keep it there." He whispered hoarsely. I managed to gulp and nod to him.

Taiju then dragged a deep breath. "Close your lips now." He said, "no teeth." And I did what he said. And as if my mouth was naturally trained to do it, my lips started sucking on his thumb.

Taiju chuckled. "That's a smart girl." He said, then he pulled his thumb out slowly, leaving a trail of wetness along the way. My mouth felt temporarily empty as I watched both of his hands unbuckling his belt in front of me. I licked my lips carefully and kept my eyes focused up on his face, my cheeks swollen from the heat of my blood pumping hard into them.

He wasn't drunk anymore and might have slightly sobered up, I thought, as I looked down and watched his fingers cautiously unbuttoning his pants. I averted my eyes up at him again but at the same time couldn't help but catch the unavoidable length of him out and nearing my lips. I gulped again before feeling his thumb back on my lips.

"Open." He said, his tone clear. And I didn't look in any other direction except the flickering gold in his eyes as I parted my lips again and felt his tip brushing me. Then slowly, he inserted himself inside and I closed my eyes. The edges of my mouth stung me then, having stretched so wide at the size of him suddenly. And I felt him moving, or my head was moving, and I realized it was different from his thumb. Because the size difference made it hard to keep my teeth away and only my lips wrapped around him.

"Look at me." I heard his whisper and opened my eyes to look at him, my eyes were barely focused as I felt both of his hands coming back to the sides of my face.

He sucked a sharp inhale. "Slowly... see!" His hands started moving my head over him. Slowly, as his breath started growing fast with each time I moved along his full length. Taiju then let out a suppressed groan and hissed when I moved away towards his tip and, unintentionally, flicked my tongue over it. But hearing that kind of reaction from him made me want to do it again. So I slid my mouth over him one more time, and then did it again and watched as his head jerked back and felt his hips pushing deeper into my mouth. "Jesus..." His throat grunted heavily, "keep it like that."

And I kept doing it slowly, watching his body tensing up with each passing second before he hunched himself forward and took a full grip of my hair a little bit roughly.