chapter nineteen: "our home"

"Atina! Come here baby!" I ordered the puppy. She came running towards me with the ball in her mouth and her little tail wagging from side to side happily. The puppy jumped on top of me, licking my face and barking excitedly. I fell backwards, crashing on the grass. "Muy bien mi bebe," I said, kissing her face. "Are you speaking Spanish to the dog?" Kendall asked with a chuckle, as she entered the garden with her cell phone in hand, apparently recording me. "Of course, she's my little baby," I replied, smiling at the camera while petting Atinas head. Kendall was wearing a gray sports top and leggings as she was out running with the dogs. "oh look what I taught her, Atina vueltita" I said as the puppy turned around looking for her tail. "good girl" I cheered, filling her head with kisses. Kendall crouched next to me and looked at me with a smile. "what?" I asked giggling. "I love you" she said, with the same goofy smile on her lips. "oh, okay honey, you're a good girl too" I chuckled, petting her head and kissing her cheek. Kendall scoffed and stood up again, walking away. "I'm going to shower" she informed me as I hummed. The brunette kept walking until she reached the large doors that led into the interior of the house. "Are you coming?" She raised an eyebrow. "I love you Atina, bye" I said, quickly pecking her nose and running towards my girlfriend, practically throwing myself on top of her who held me with a hug.

After the shower we both put on comfortable clothes and started cooking dinner, well Kenny cooked, I sat at the counter and talked. "Okay try this," she said, bringing the wooden spoon with mac and cheese to my mouth. I blew a little and took a bite. "mm I'm glad you learned not to butter the water" I chuckled. "ugh Hailey told you?" she rolled her eyes, turning her back on me. "baby come here" I ordered as she stood between my legs. "I love you" I smiled. "Aw, good girl," she said, smirking. I rolled my eyes and kissed her lips, gently stroking her hair. "Im kidding, I love you too babe" she chuckled, grabbing me by the waist and kissing me again. "Okay, dinner is ready" Kendall announced, turning off the burner and serving the mac and cheese in two bowls. I grabbed two glasses of white wine and we sat on the couch, me between her legs and she leaning on the handrail with her legs stretched out. "Do you want to watch Orange is the New black?" She asked, reaching across the table to grab the remote. "mhm" I hummed with my mouth full. "Okay" she kissed my head softly, pressing play.

After watching three or four episodes, we were both pretty tired so we lay down on the couch, me lying on her chest between her legs. "y/n?" Kendall whispered. I looked up at the brunette with sleepy eyes. "Kim asked if you wanted to have lunch with my family on Saturday for your birthday," she said, brushing my hair with her fingers. "Of course Ken, I'll call her tomorrow, yeah?" I couldn't keep my eyes open, I could hear the pounding in her chest and her calm breathing. I rested my head in her and buried my head in her neck, kissing it softly. "do you want to sleep here?" She asked, putting a blanket on top of us. "mhm" I hummed as she kissed my head. "Good night then, baby," Kendall whispered. "I love you" I whispered back, falling asleep.

A.N: hello everyone, i'm thinking of starting another Kendall book, an enemies to lovers. what do you guys think? 💓