chapter seven: "arrival party"

It's been a week since we went to see the sunset with the Karjenners. I spent a few evenings with Kendall, mostly going out to eat or doing photoshoots. Right now I'm in my room packing for the trip to Greece. Im so fucking exited for this trip. Bella is picking me up to go to the airport where we're meeting Kenny and Hails, who are going together. I was closing the bag when the bell rang "yeah?" I said through the intercom "its me let me in bitch" bella said excitedly. I giggled and did as she said. "BELLA '' I shouted, hugging her. We entered my apartment and she sat on my bed. "Well here's the plan," Bella started, "we leave for the airport at 11am and meet Kendall and Haliey there." She told me excited "and Gigi?" I asked adding a couple of things to the suitcase "um she's not coming, she has a very important runway'' Bella said rolling her eyes "anyways we should be leaving in ten minutes so hurry up" she told me changing the subject, I knew Gigi's subject was something difficult for her so I let it go. "Okay okay" I ran to look for my sunglasses and put them on, prepared for the paparazzi. "I'm ready, let's go," I said, smiling. We left my building and got in the back of Bella's car, her security was driving.

We arrived at the airport and thousands of fans and paparazzi were at the door waiting for us to get out of the car. With the help of security, we passed through the door without being run over by them. "Why are there paparazzi in a private airport?" ask rolling my eyes. Bella was about to complain when someone shouted. "OH MY FUCKING GOD" Haliey screamed exitedly, while running towards us. "We are going to fucking Greece!" Bella shouted, hugging Hails and I. "Fuck yes!" A voice yelled running toward us. Bella and I hugged Kendall while Hailey talked with the pilot. "we're ready," Hails said, getting into the private jet as Bella followed her. Kendall and I stayed behind. "I missed you" she said, hugging me around the waist. "I saw you two days ago at a photoshoot," I told her, rolling my eyes "I don't care, I missed you just the same," she said, smiling. I kissed her cheek smiling. "You're so fucking cute Jenner" I said bitting my lower lip. "hey are you guys coming or not?" Hailey shouted. "coming!" I shouted back, letting go from Kendall and getting in the plane.

After an hour on the plane, a couple of shots and glasses of champagne, we arrived at the hotel. It was late but neither of us were particularly tired so we decided to leave our bags and go out to explore Greece. "wait look at that place" Bella pointed to a nightclub with a fluorescent sign at the entrance 'μεθούν'. "I think it means 'get drunk'," Hailey said smiling. "Let's go then" I said walking to the entrance, they shrugged and followed me. When we entered the bright lights and loud music caught us off guard but once we had a few drinks we got used to it. We sat at a small table in the corner when some Greek men approached us. Luckily their english was quite good. We spent the whole night talking and dancing with the locals until we decided to go to our hotel accompanied by three friends we made at the bar, Marco, Deo and Claus.

We sat in the living room around a coffee table filled with beer and vodka. "It's Deo's turn," Bella said, holding up a racy dare card. "Suck the belly of the person to your right sensually or have four shots of vodka," Bella read between laughs. "I'm not going to suck Marco's belly, '' Deo said laughing. "Then drink bitch" I told him, pouring him four shots. He drank them all. "Fuck" he caughed while we all laughed. "Okay it's y/n's turn" Claus said, grabbing a card "make the person on your left moan or take seven shots" he read, raising his eyebrows. I looked to the left, meeting Kendall's eyes who was already looking at me. "so, Kenny," I smiled, looking at the vodka while analyzing my options. "I'm sorry honey, I'm not drinking that much vodka". She rolled her eyes while I sat on top of her with one leg on each side. "you're not gonna make me moan '' she whispered looking into my eyes. "We'll see" I murmeld kissing her lips, she kissed me back. Suddenly the kiss became deeper and fiercer.
I moved away from her lips, slightly biting her lower lip. I kissed her neck roughly while moving my waist back and forth. Kendall closed her eyes and tilted her head back, gasping for breath as I sucked her sweet spot, when suddenly it happened, a moan escaped from her lips. I immediately separate myself from her and look into her eyes smiling. She blushed and rested her hands on my thighs smiling. "I wish I could say this is the first time I've seen this," Hailey laughed. "Not even the second time," Bella agreed as I slid off Kendall's lap.

We stayed playing for a couple more hours until it was 4:00 am and they decided to leave. The hotel had three bedrooms with four bathrooms, a large living room that opened onto a balcony with a beautiful view, and of course a rustic kitchen. Since there were three rooms two had to share, Kendall and I decided to take the largest room and let Hails and Bella have their own room. Nothing really happened between Kendall and I afterwards, we were so tired that we immediately fell asleep next to each other.