chapter fourteen "hailey's house"

"You owe me 100 bucks," Kendall said to Bella, leaning back on the couch. "what the fuck do you mean? I just paid you" she complained resting her elbows on her legs. "Yes, and now you owe me another 100" she replied, slightly tilting her head with a smile. "ugh fine" the other girl mumbled, placing the money on her friend's hand. The five of us were sitting on the couch in Hailey's living room, playing monopoly.

After a few hours of playing various board games, we lay down on the couch and put on a horror movie. None of us had anything important to do during the day so we decided to stay at Hails' house and relax. Kendall and I were lying in each other's arms, covered by a blanket. It was becoming very difficult for me to keep my eyes open, the truth is that I hadn't slept at all the night before and I was very tired. When I looked to the side I saw everyone sleeping. "It's okay, you can sleep baby, '' Kenny whispered sweetly. I snuggled my head into her neck and closed my eyes.

I woke up a few hours later, stretched and grabbed my cell phone, 4pm. I looked around and saw Hailey and Bella sleeping on the couch. Neither Gigi nor Kendall were in the living room. I stood up and walked to the kitchen, I opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water. Suddenly I heard a noise in the garden, I went to the window and saw Kendall lying on the deck chair reading under the sun with her red bikini. I was wearing the bikini from the night before and a jogging, without a shirt. I smiled to myself and walked outside. "hi kenny" I said sweetly. "hi baby" she replied putting the book on the floor. I sat on top of her with one leg on each side and pecked her lips. We looked at each other for a while and then kissed again, and again, and again, until it stopped being an innocent kiss. I started kissing her neck as she let out quiet moans. My knee between her legs and her hands on my neck. "They- they're going to wake up," Kendall said breathlessly. "You're right," I said, getting up and taking off my pants. I walked to the pool and sat on the inflatable unicorn. She looked at me with her mouth open. "By the way, where's Gigi?" I asked casually, "She left a while ago, she said she had a photoshoot." She answered as she stood up and walked to the pool. "What are you doing-" I didn't get to finish my question when Kendall jumped into the inflatable and knocked us both down. "Kendall!" I laughed, swimming toward the pool ladder. She grabbed me and pressed me to her body, "you're acting like a horny teenager" I said with a smile, "I am for you" she said sarcastically. "Good afternoon lovers," Bella said, walking through the glass door. "Hi Bells," Kendall said, still hugging me. We looked at each other and smiled. "Bella come here" I said, swimming at the edge of the pool. "what" she said crouching down. "Give me your hand, help me out" I said stretching out my hand, she grabbed it and immediately pulled it with all my strength so that she fell into the pool. Kendall and I started laughing as Bella brushed her hair dry. "These were my only dry clothes" she complained as she bit her lower lip, suppressing a smile. We got out of the pool after a few minutes and threw ourselves on the deck chairs to sunbathe again. By then Hailey was lying next to us drinking another green juice.