chapter fifteen "family lunch"

Today is Stassie's birthday so I was at Kylie's house trying on dresses for tonight. "Yeah, I like this dress better," Kylie said, taking a sip from her mug. "I don't know, I don't like how it looks on me" I said, looking at myself in the mirror. "Let's see," she said, standing up and walking next to me. "Look, with your hair down and these heels you will look beautiful, '' she said and kissed my cheek. "I'm here!" A voice shouted from the entrance. "We're in Kylie's room!". Kendall entered the dressing room with a hanger. "Thank you, '' Kylie said to her sister, grabbing the hanger from her hand. I smiled at the model and pecked her lips. "Hi Kenny'' I said softly. "KYLIE" a shout was heard from the entrance. "Hey Koko," Kylie said, hugging her sister. "my other babies!" Khloe said, hugging Kendall and I.

About half an hour later Kourtney and Kim arrived with their children. "Come here Reign!" Kendall said to her nephew. Reign ran to her aunt's arms and jumped, hugging her. He laughed as he tried to get off of Kendalls arms. "You guys are so cute," Kourtney said, taking a photo.

"Reign, come get your food" His aunt said with a plate on her hands. The kid ran and sat on the children's table with the other kids. "Isn't he the cutest thing ever?" Kendall said sitting next to me on the couch. I held Psalm in my arms while he slept peacefully. I smiled and kissed the baby's head, "yeah" I said, whispering. "y/n, would you mind putting him to sleep?" Kim asked sweetly. I nodded and walked to Kylie's extra room, laying the baby on the crib. As soon as I entered the kitchen I saw the front door open and a lady with big black glasses enter through it. "mommy!" Kylie said, hugging her mother. "hi doll" Kris said, hugging her back. After many hugs we all sat down at the table for lunch. I sat there, listening to the random conversations they had. I loved eating with the Karjenners, I felt part of the family because after all they were the only one I had within miles. I have known them since I was 15 years old and I always felt cared for. "what are you thinking?" Kendall whispered, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Nothing," I said, smiling. She kissed my cheek and went back to the conversation.

When we finished eating, Kendall went to solve some things with 8I8 and I stayed at Kylie's house with the other sisters. "I have to go get my dress for tonight, are you guys coming?" Khloe said to Kylie and I, getting up from the couch. We both nodded and followed her to the
entrance. "We'll be right back," Khlo said, closing the door behind her. We got into Khloe's convertible and immediately Kylie connected her cell phone to bluetooth. 'anaconda' by Nicki Minaj started playing. I looked at Kylie with a smile. "My anaconda don't, my anaconda don't, my anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun" I sang while holding my phone as a mic. Khloe laughed as she turned up the volume, lowering the roof of the car. "Boy toy named Troy used to live in Detroit, big, big, big money, he was getting some coins, was in shootouts with the law, but he lived in a palace, bought me Alexander McQueen, he was keeping me stylish" Kylie sang, holding her phone close to her mouth as well. "Now that's real, real, real, one in my purse, 'cause I came dressed to kill, who wanna go first? I had 'em pushing daffodils, I'm fly as hell, I got 'em thirsty, track and field, I'm on some dumb sh-" Khloe joined in singing as she raised her hand to the wind. "By the way, what he say? he can tell I ain't missing no meals, come through and check him in my automobile, let him with his grills, he keep tellin' me to chill, he keep telling me it's real, that he love my sex appeal, he say don't like 'em boney, he want something he can grab, so I pulled up in the Jag', and I hit him with the jab like dun-d-d-dun-dun-d-d-dun-dun" the three of us sang as the wind smacked us in the face. We spent the entire trip singing and dancing.

After looking for Khloe's dress, we went to look for Malika to go get something to eat. It was almost 7pm and we wanted to have a snack and then go change and go to Stassie's birthday.