chapter ten "kylie cosmetics"

WARNING: SMUT!!!!!

We woke up the next day very tired but happy because we were going back to Los Angeles. We left at 9am to the airport and after four hours of flight we arrived. Bella and Hailey went to their home separately. I got in Kendall's car to went to Kylie Cosmetics, Ky had offered to do a photoshoot for her new products. Let's just say that the 'relationship' we had with Kendall gave us quite a bit of fame. After all, the two highest paid models in the world were dating.

When we arrived at the large office we were greeted by Cheryl, the receptionist. We walked through the long corridors of the office until we reached the dressing rooms. "Hi loves" Kylie said, giving each of us a hug. "how was the trip?'' the younger asked, sitting in one of the makeup chairs next to us. "Ugh, Greece was beautiful, we had a lot of fun. The beaches are amazing and their food, omg" I answered excitedly. "Yeah, it was a great trip," Kendall said, looking at me. "Hey gorgeous" Ariel walked through the backstage door with three makeup boxes followed by four women with hair products. "shall we start?" He said looking at Kylie and then at the two of us.

After two hours of sitting in those makeup chairs, we finished getting ready and went to put on our first outfits. IIt was a fairly easy photoshoot since there was a lot of trust with everyone who worked there. Kylie has a fantastic team and they were all very respectful. "Beautiful, you're both beautiful" The man with the camera said while taking multiple photos. "Okay I want to try something," Kylie said, getting up from her chair. "Y/n lay down on the floor and Kendall bend over her." We did what the black-haired girl asked. Kendall on top of me looking directly into my eyes and I with my mouth slightly opened and fuck me eyes looking right into her soul, practically beging her to kiss me. Kendall was wearing a tight wrap top and light pink string panties, which matched the top. I had the same on the bottom but on top I had nothing. I was topless, just my arms covering my boobs. "We're done! Thank you girls," the director announced, lowering his camera. "God I loved these thank you" Kylie said, looking at the camera screen as a blond girl handed Kendall and I two robes.

"Fuck im starving, do you wanna go grab a bite?" Kendall asked us, her sister grabbed her phone and checked her schedule. "Yeah sure. I'm free for the rest of the day" She answered, putting her phone away. "Okay I'll get change so we can leave ''I said entering the camerinos. I didn't realize that Kendall was following me until I heard the sound of the door closing behind me. Before I could say anything she pressed me against the makeup table, grabbing my waist as she untied my robe. "Kendall..." I murmured between kisses. She ignored me. "baby..." I tried again. "yeah? .." She answered. I separated a little and looked into her eyes. We didn't have that much difference in height but she was a little taller than me. "lock the door" I ordered without breaking eye contact. She did and quickly kissed me again grabbing me by the waist and pulling me up on the table. She started kissing my neck with her hands on my thighs. I suppressed the moans so that no one could hear us, after all we were still in Kylie's office. "pelase" I begged. She started kissing my chest leaving a trail of kisses all over my body until she reached my abdomen, that's when she stopped. She stood up and kissed me on the lips. "Can I?" She asked me, supporting her forehead on mine, I was trying to control my breathing. Her hands were lower and lower on my thighs almost touching where I wanted them. I smiled with my eyes closed. "fuck" I moaned at her touch. She wanted to see me, she wanted to see me in that defenseless state. I was completely given to her and she knew it. Kendall knelt in front of me and I threw my head back as soon as he made contact with me again.

We were in Kylie's car going to her house. "wanna get in-N-out?" Ky proposed while driving, I was in the passenger seat and Kendall in the back using the cell phone. "yeah sure" I replied as she turned to the right. We ordered and went to her house.

"Stormi! baby!" Kylie hugged her daughter. "Hello mommy," Stormi said, kissing her cheek. "Look who came," Ky said, pointing at Kendall. "Aunty Kenny!" she shouted. "hi storm-storm" she said carrying her in her arms "did you bring your girlfriend?" The little girl asked as I walked through the front door "y/n!" Stormi jumped from Kendall's arms into mine. "hey love" I kissed her cheek. "I've missed you bebe" I said smiling, kissing her again. "I missed you too!" Stormi replied, hiding her head in my neck. "Look we brought you ice cream" Kendall told her, she quickly grabbed it and jumped off of me running to her mom. "Where's Travis?" Kendall asked, walking to the living room. "At the studio, he had to finish recording his new song," Ky said, sitting Stormi on the couch.

We stayed at Kylie's for a few hours talking about the trip. When suddenly, Stormi yawned and leaned into my chest. "Are you tired sweetie?" I asked stroking her hair. "Yeah, it's time for her nap" Kylie said smiling at me and her dauther. "wanna go to sleep?" I asked the little girl. She nodded softly, I stood up with Stormi in my arms and carried her to her room. When I was coming back I accidentally overheard the Jenners' conversation. "But are you guys dating?" Ky asked her sister. "um, I don't know I mean, I do like her but um, I'm afraid that she thinks I'm her fuck buddy" The model answered playing with her fingers. "I don't think so Ken. Y/n does like you, I see it by the way she looks at you." Kylie was right, I really liked Kendall but it's true that I don't show it to her very often. "Okay Stormi is sleeping" I said entering the room pretending I hadn't heard anything. "fuck I have to go" Kylie said looking at her cell phone. "Is everything okay?" Kendall asked her "yeah yeah, something happened at Kylie Cosmetics I have to go check, nothing major" She said standing up and grabbing her bag. "I'll be back in like 20 minutes, take care of Stormi please" And with that she walked out the front door. "Um okay, do you want to watch a movie?" Kendall asked me. "Sure," I said, sitting closer to her. We were watching Parent Trap, our favorite movie. "You know I really like you right?" I asked after a few minutes in silence. "you do?" She looked at me. "Of course I do Kenny," I said kissing her lips. "I've liked you since we were kids actually" I continued as a smile grew on my face, but not an embarrassed one, a sincere one. "You did?" She widened her eyes. "I wish you had told me, I shouldn't have waited ten years to kiss you" Kendall said smiling while kissing me on the cheek.