chapter four "after the runaway"

I woke up after an hour and a half of nap, it was 18:30 pm. As soon as I finished washing my face, the doorbell of my apartment rang "yes?" I asked for the monitor "y/n girl, open the door you're going to be late bitch" it was London, my makeup artist.

"Let's start," he said, sitting me in a chair. After spending an hour or so on makeup he helped me put on my outfit. It was a black mini dress, above my knees that perfectly hugged my curves. "You look so fucking beautifull" London said looking at me. "Well you did my makeup and chose the dress" I said, smirking "I know, that's why I said it" he nodded. "I better get going, good luck" he said and we hugged goodbye "love you Lond thanks" I said and closed the door behind him.

It was about 19:50pm and Bella just called me telling me she was on her way. I was on the balcony smoking when the doorbell rang. I don't really smoke often but tonight I just felt like having one. I put out the cigarette quickly so as not to fill the house with smoke and opened the door. "hey honeyy" Bella said as she hugged me. "hi bells, you look so hot" I said smiling while grabbing her waist to look at her better. She was wearing a black top and black leather pants with a matching blazer. "aw, you too sweetie" We chatted for a while until a horn interrupted us "shit right we have go, we're late" she said biting her lip. "okay let me grab my purse" I decided to wear a white bag that matched the outfit.

After half an hour and a stop at starbucks we arrived at the event. We quickly greeted everyone and answered a few questions from the paparazzi then ran backstage to meet up with Gigi and Kendall. "Hola amores" I said while we entered the room. "Hey girls" Gigi greeted us. I gave the blonde girl a kiss and went to hug Kenny, who was in her makeup chair across the room, while Bella went to greet her sister. "Hi babe" Kendall said, looking at me through the mirror while I leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Hi Kenny, we brought you a dragon fruit drink" I said and supported the cup on the makeup table. "Aw thank you" she said as I hugged her from the back. "y/n lets go, they leave in twenty minutes" Bella said, grabbing my hand after softly kissing Kendall's check.

We left backstage and entered the great room with the catwalk where we quickly met the Karjenners. We sat with them in the front row waiting for the runway to start. "God I love your glasses" Kourtney told me, pointing to my hand where I had my sunglasses. "Thanks, I stole them from Kim" I said with a small smile. She grabbed her purse and took out black glasses with silver details that matched her dress. "I stole these from Kim as well" She whispered with a chuckle. "Are you guys talking about me?" Kim asked, peeking over Kourtney's shoulder. "No Kimmy, don't worry," Kourt said with a sarcastic tone, resting her hand on her sister's leg. Kim rolled her eyes and went back to her conversation with Khloe and Kylie.
"We'll give them back tomorrow, she won't notice" I told Kout between laughs. "I have like four glasses that I have to give back," she replied with a suppressed smile. "and these heels". I was about to answer her when the lights went out and the spotlights came on, pointing down the catwalk. Roy came out of the big tellon and said a few words of thanks before the first models came out. The event was beautiful, Kendall and Gigi closed the show modeling together and I took several photos to post.

---

We were all waiting for the two supermodels to go to Roy's party when Kylie's cell phone rang "kenny where are you? we are waiting in the lobby hurry up" Kylie said through the phone. "Oh, okay" she said and hung up. "she told me to get going, we'll meet with them there" Ky informed us. "Okay great, let's go," Kourthey said and called the cars.

We arrived at the party and immediately spread out in the room. Kylie, Bella and I were at the bar talking to some friends when out of nowhere everyone started clapping. I turned my head quickly towards the entrance and saw Kendall and Gigi walking through the front door. "my two stars!" Roy said, clapping his hands to the models and hugging them. The two had changed the outfit, now Kenny was wearing a short pink dress and Gigi a matte one. The two tall girls greeted Roy and his wife Gaye. Kendall looked around the room analyzing it until she made eye contact with me and smiled. She excused herself and walked over to the bar. "You look hot baby" she said to me, grabbing me by the waist and hugging me softly. I gently grabbed her by her jaw and kissed her cheek. "You too Kenny" I said, smirking. She hugged Bella and Kylie and stayed talking with her sister's friends while I joined the other Kardashians who were sitting on a big red sofa.

"So y/n..." Kourtney started. I raised my eyebrows. "Are you and Kenny dating?". I almost choked on my drink "wha- no, why?" I said, confused. "C'mon honey, it's obvious something is happening between you two" Kim said, nodding at her sisters. "I mean, we kissed a couple of times but never with a commitment" I explained. "Yeah right, are you sure you guys didn't fu- Oh, hey Ken" Khloe interrupted herself, seeing that Kendall was walking towards us. I quickly looked up trying to see if the tall girl had heard what we were talking about, she hadn't.
"I'm going to steal y/n for a moment," She said, grabbing my hand and dragging me to the dance floor. She supported her hands on my waist as I put mine on her neck. "Hi y/n.." the brunette girl said, dragging her words. "Kenny, are you drunk?" I said, smiling. "Maybe a little bit yeah" she said and leaned forwards, we were inches away. "Are we going to do this again Jenner?" she ignored my question "kiss me" She said, smiling slightly. I rolled my eyes and let go of her neck. "It'll be more difficult than that honey" I said, kissing her cheek and walking to the bar to buy a drink. Kendall sat next to me and ordered a glass of tequila. "Well, fine I can play this game too baby" She said and drank the whole shot. The tall girl analyzed the place and immediately stood up walking towards Ben Simmons, her ex. When he saw her he quickly invited her to dance, grabbing the model by the low waist making me roll my eyes. Of course Kendall was doing this on purpose, so I tried to focus on something else. I was about to stand up and go find Haliey when I saw Ben grabbing Kendalls ass. "God" I whispered to myself standing up walking towards them. "Kenny, baby, can you come with me for a sec" I said and grabbed her arm practically dragging her to an empty room. She smiled victorious and tilted her head. "We're not fucking okay? you're drunk" I said looking deeply in her eyes. "Fine, can we at least go home, I'm tired," she sighed.