chapter two "karjenner lunch"

It's about 9:00 am and we were deciding what to do. "I have a Calvin Clain photoshoot right now" I said looking at the model. "you wanna come? I'll take an hour and a half tops". "Of course babe" Kendall smiled at me and put her cap on while standing up from the table. We walked out of Starbucks and as soon as we crossed the door, a bunch of paparazzi rushed towards us. We both covered our faces and walked to my car.
I did the photo shoot and we also did some cute pictures of me and Kendall. "Loving that girls!" The director shouted. "I want Kendall in top of y/n, give me the sexual tencion" he ordered. When we finished the director showed us the pics. "Look Kenny," I said. "Aww we're so fucking cute" she said kissing my cheek and walking away to the machine dispencer. "we are so fucking hot" I said raising an eyebrow while smiling. "Yeah we are hot too" Kendall yelled from across the room.

We were walking to the car when her phone rang. "Hi mom" she said while connecting the call to the car by bluetooth, "hi sweetie um listen, i'm here with Khloe, Kim and Kylie and we were about to play a board game or something so if you guys wanna come early-" Kris got interrupted "hey bitches get your asses in here ASP" Khloe yelled from behind. "Okay Khlo we'll be there in ten" Ken laughed rolling her eyes. "good, if you're not here in ten minutes I'll kick your asses, bible" she said and hung up. We looked at each other and laughed.

We arrived at Kris's house at 11:00 am. As soon as I got out of the car, two arms greeted me, hugging me tightly. "My latina bitch!!" Khloe's high pitched voice filled my ears. "My dyed blonde bitch!!" I hugged her back. "Hi Khlo, I missed you too," Kendall said sarcastically. "Oh, don't be jealous Ken," the older girl said, hugging her sister. Khloe hugged me from the side and grabbed my shoulders leading me towards the entrance of the house. "Y/N BABYY" Kylie stood up from the couch and hugged me tightly. I love Kylie, she is a few years younger than Kendall and me but still I love hanging out with her and even going to parties together. Also, lately we have been spending a lot of time together because she asked me to be a model at Kylie Cosmetics so we see each other a lot at photoshoots. "Hi Ky!" I smiled at her letting go of the hug. "Hey sweetie, we've missed you" Kim greeted me while opening her arms for a hug which I happily accepted.

After greeting all the Karjenners, except Kourtney who wasn't there, we sat on a large sofa while waiting for the chef to finish cooking. Khloe, Kylie and I were sitting next to each other on one of the sofas while Kendall and Kim were sitting on another couch next to their mom. "So y/n," Kim started "Are you coming to see Kendall at her Victoria's Secret runway tonight?". I looked at Kenny who took her attention from her phone and gazed back at me. "Yeah of course," I said, smirking, without breaking eye contact. "I was talking to Bella this morning and we agreed to go together since Gigi is also going to model." I added, looking back at Kim. "Oh that's great I love the Hadids" Kris said, excitedly.

After a few hours of talking we sat on the table because lunch was ready. We ate our pasta while talking about tonight. "So, there's a party after the runway," Kylie said while taking a bite of the bread. "yeah, it's the 45th anniversary of Victoria Secret so, um, Roy Raymond and his wife Gaye are going to have a big party with more than five thousand people" Kendall added reading the invitation from her phone "oh there's a dress code" she said and continued reading, "um, we have to wear black and white". She finished and locked her phone. "Wait I have the perfect cute little dress, it's so sexy" Kris said excitedly "omg mom don't ever say that again" Khlo complained "say what? Sexy? Hot? Erotic?" Kris said while laughing. "God" the blond woman rolled her eyes.