To Pete

Dear head bodyguard of the main family,

No, it's not the position that you possess, it's you, Pete, it's only you to me.
Pete, Vegas' lover, my life, my reason to live, to survive, to tolerate this pathetic life, reason for every breath taken and every meal eaten, reason behind every smile spreaded and every tear shedded.

Pete, you know I'm not good with words. I mean, who knows better than you? The way you do, have I known myself all this time? I wish I had met you earlier Pete, not as Khun's bodyguard, but as the love of my life. I wish someone had told me, that you're the one for me, you're the one I would love, the one I would live and die for.
I don't know if this letter would reach you. I will ask Porsche to deliver this to you personally, but I just don't trust anyone. I guess this is something, that will remain within me, this trust issue.

Not with you, dear. You left even though I requested you not to. You left, you did the right thing, I guess.
Who would want to be with a person like me? Vegas, the most hated Theerapanyakul ever, a walking red flag. I steal Kinn's boyfriends, I sleep with them just to take revenge on my cousin, I am heartless, I'm merciless, I'm everything you don't desire and deserve Pete.

You trespassed into my house, little did I know it was not just my house, but into my heart as well. I treated you like how I would treat any other trespasser who would invade my privacy, try to steal information form minor family's house. I didn't spare you any mercy.

I remember the first time I touched your body, I wanted you to suffer, to that extent that you regret every breath. Did I want to do anything to you? Maybe, just for sake of punishment. I molested you, I assaulted you in every way possible but nothing could break you. Being the psychopath that I am, I guess this was expected from me. Even you, while entering my house, knew someway or the other, that if you get caught, I'd torture you in the worst possible way. I said I'd keep you as my pet, oh Pete, I never treat any of my pets the way I treated you, I've never been so heartless towards my pets.

Yet you came, in order to collect evidence against me. Let me tell you now Pete, that alongside every crime I've ever commited, this is also very much evident that I'm madly in love with you. And you don't need any evidence for that.

Pete, the night my pet died, was a golden chance for you to unlock yourself and run away. My emotions were scattered everywhere throughout the safehouse that night. You could have left easily, leaving the prison of my room and me behind. But why did you come back? When I asked you the reason, you said you don't know.

I too, don't know Pete. I don't know why it happened. I don't know when I started seeing you in a different light, I don't know why the bruises of your body made me mad. When I pulled you closer, all I could think of was how I could make you feel good. I wanted to make you feel the same way I did.

Yet, something told me that you might not like it, or worst, hate me more after this. I never cared about how my partner was feeling, I just always had my way with them, but with you, I instantly knew that consent was a must. And then the most anticipated moment arrived, you pulled me in for a kiss. Pete, I can't even tell you how happy I was, I felt like my entire world has stopped. my heartbeat faster than anything, my mind blank yet my heart so euphoric. When your soft lips touched mine, I could give my entire life away for that one moment.

And then we didn't stop, I couldn't, to be precise. I was hungry, I was deprived of the feeling that was stimulated by your touch, your lips and your breath on my skin. I never knew there was a huge void in my life that nobody, not even me, cared to fill up. I don't know what you were thinking Pete, but I could only find desire and affection in those pretty eyes of yours. The way you looked at me, the way you gave your consent and embraced me into your arms, trust me Pete, that's all I ever wanted. The warmth, the consent, the freedom of being myself, the feeling of home.