"Oh Scar~ How did things go last night? Humm"
"Umm depends when if your on about our date that was rubbish and that's from us both cause you guys couldn't leave us be alone all night till we went to bed..."
"Oh do you share or no?"

Scar looked at Pearl and then he looked at chat

"I'm off back home... Grian want me"
"Oh~ lala"
"Don't please"
"Whatever lover boy~"
----------
Grian woke up not long after Scar left the base he went to the kitchen saw a stack of pancakes and a note 'Hay Grian just hone to the market district to get things for my next build I made you these pancakes with love and I'll be back soon Love you Scar'

"Scar you didn't have to... but I will enjoy these and wait for you to come back"

Just as he started eating his special breakfast

"Sorry if I'm back early, I came across Pearl and she ask right random stuff"

Grian got his mouth empty before speaking

"Yeah... Oh! thanks for the pancakes, their delicious"
"Your welcome! I've already had mine anyway, after you've eaten what do you wanna do"

Grian got back to hid amazing pancakes and then shrugged to Scar's question
~~~~~~~
Onec Grian finished the pancakes he went over to Scar and curled up to him

"Oh your finished! Anywho I was thinking of building a game and I was wondering weather you wanted to help me or you wanna do something"
"I don't mind what we do so why not let's make a game! What's your plan for the game?"

Grian sat up and placed himself next to Scar

"Well how about we go out for how ever long or do you wanna stay here for the day?"
"Well I was asked by the King to go and see him"
"Ok that's fine... Oh do you wanna keep going bye names or like you know cuple names?"
"Ummm well I don't need to them till this afternoon so I can hang out for a bit anyway ummm I guess we can call each other by nicknames"
"Ok darling"

Scar moved his right arm to go behind Grian and hold onto him and kissed him on the head.
~~~~~~~
"Grian, welcome to the crasle"
"Hi King Ren"
"Do you know why you were asked to come here?"
"No I don't..."
"Well someone has been making quests and taking my diamonds from my statue"
"And what does it make you think it was me?"
"Well some of the quests aren't what I would put so that's why"

-Grian left the game

"So he did do it"
"I guess so your highness"

-Grian joined the game

"Grian..?"
"Yeah"
"What on earth is that?"
"Oh its Jellie, maui, and Pearl"
"Why do you have them?"
"Well me and Scar earlier talked about the cats and then we would take turns have the cats and yeah... my turn"

-Goodtimewithscar left the game
-Goodtimewithscar joined the game

"And there he hasn't go the three on him"
~~~~~~~
Scar and Grian were whating the cats play about its been about 3 months since the two got together

"Hay love"
"Yeah?"
"Can we go on a date tonight and leave the cats with ether Mumbo and Iskall or..."
"Or..?"
"Your choice Scar"
"Oh, Tango of the Tech"
"Ok but who"
"Umm let them pick"
"Scar you've doom us"
"Jellie, Maui, Pearl if you want Tango to look after you tonight, if you want Mumbo and Iskall then go to Grian if you want Tango come to me"
"Let's see this"

All three ignored it and went back to what they were doing

"How we could take them to Tango then ask Mumbo and Iskall is they want to go on a bouble date?"
"Sure I think they might occupie him for about 2 or 3 hours"
"Yeah, they should, Scar dear do you want to take them to Tango's and I'll wait here and ask Mumbo and Iskall"
"Ok you do that love"

1298 words

To...

Be...

Continued...

Right... ummm any ideas TvT I have none for this so could you give me suggestions and it's fine if you don't the next chapter will have a longer wait to come out sooo yeah but since your amazing I don't need to worry about much... heres the even wear for Grians and Scars date..? Thing

Scar's:

Grian's:

Grian's:

Oh well the don't look good but at leat I tried, I just gotta say Jellie, Maui and Pearl looks super cute ♡○♡ but part 6 will be on its way! Have either a great reset of your day or sleep well, make sure that you are well BYE my dearest reader!!