26

Six years later

I was sitting on the couch with Harry's head on my lap. We decided to move in together right after we finished high school. I was busy writing a new song for my album. I decided to go back to singing because I knew that was what Lottie would have wanted me to do. Harry however, started singing because people, including me, kept pressuring him, saying that his voice was so amazing and he shouldn't let it go to waste. He had agreed and he became a world famous and successful singer songwriter. I was mumbling the lyrics to the chorus when Harry asked me about it. "How's it going?" he looked up at me.

"I think it sounds good but I'm not sure. What do you think?" I asked, hoping for a good response.

"I haven't heard it properly but it sounds good Lou"

"What do you think about 'I have loved you since we were eighteen'?"

"How about 'I have loved you since I was eighteen' instead of we you know. Since you were the only one that was eighteen at the time"

"Makes sense and maybe you can join in singing 'i have loved you since I was sixteen' since you were sixteen"

"You want me on the song?"

"Of course I do. And our fans love it. They're just like Niall calling us Larry Stylinson"

"So you're doing this for the fans?"

"No!" Jimmy protested.

Jk it's actually:

"No!" I protested. "I'm doing this because I love you and you have a great voice. The fans are just bonus"

"Really?"

"Yes love" I moved off of the couch and knelt down to eye level.

"Harry, you are the sweetest and most amazing person I know. You are beautiful, inside and out. I am very lucky to have you and I hope that I can spend the rest of my life with you" I pulled out the box that could have changed the future Harry and I had together. "Harry Edward Styles, will you make me the happiest man in the whole world and be my husband?" I opened the box, hoping he would say yes.

"Yes Lou. Of course I will"

I felt a force push me to the ground and chuckled to myself. It was Harry and he was on top of me.

He connected our lips and I immediately moved my own against his. I licked his bottom lip, silently asking for access to which he separated his lips. I slid my  tongue between his lips and explored the interior of his mouth. He removed his lips from mine and I pouted but it left as quick as it came when he started kissing me down my jaw before reaching my neck. He found my sweet spot and started sucking there. I let out a low moan and felt his hands go under my shirt, feeling up and down my body. When he tried to pull it off, I stopped him. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"Why don't we try not having sex until our honeymoon?" I suggested.

"You know I can't do that Lou. You're too irresistible" he whined.

"Don't think it'll be easy for me either. I mean have you seen yourself? And weren't you the one that said I'm not irresistible" I recalled our texts from our high school days.

"That was back in high school Louis. Move on. You're the hottest most attractive man in the world and I couldn't imagine myself with anyone else. I love you Louis Tomlinson and I always will"

"That's what I wanted to hear" I smirked.

"You narcissistic little-"

"I'm not little and you know it. Not down there at least" I winked.