10

Louis' pov

I was sitting next to in the living room of my house watching some boring TV. I honestly didn't know what I would do for the day. I felt my phone vibrate next to me but I didn't bother to check. It couldn't be that important.

After a few minutes I realised the message might be from Harry. I checked my phone and I was right.

Hazza: Hey Lou

Louis: Hey Haz. What's up?

Hazza: Nothing I'm bored.

Louis: Then why don't we meet up somewhere yeah?

Hazza: Where exactly?

Louis: There's a coffee shop nearby. I'll send you the location and we'll meet there.

Hazza: Alright. I'll see you there.

I sent him the location of the coffee shop. It was my favourite coffee shop.

Lottie must have noticed the smile I had on my face because she confronted me about it.

"Are you texting Harry? You should invite him over" she suggested.

She might be on to something. "Maybe I should invite him over" I thought out loud.

"What no! I was joking Louis. Don't tell me you actually took it literally"

"No, of course not" I lied.

She gave me a look that said 'really?'.

"Well I need to get ready. I have somewhere to be"

"Are you meeting up with Harry? That's great. Can I come with?"

"Yes I am meeting up with Harry. No, you cannot come with. You would be the third wheel. I've already said no to Niall and now I'm saying the same thing to you"

"Ugh fine. But please bring him home with you"

"No. I'm not crazy. I don't want mum embarrassing me"

I walked out of the living room and headed towards my room. I looked in my closet and found something that seemed okay. I wore a green Adidas hoodie with some black jeans. I headed downstairs and left for the coffee shop.

I drove for a while before finally reaching the Beachwood Café. I found a seat and waited for Harry. He walked in a few minutes later and I smiled at him. He smiled back at me and I couldn't help but fond at how adorable he was.

"Hey" he said.

"Hey Hazza" I replied.

"What exactly were you up to when I texted you?" he asked.

"Nothing really. I decided to come here since we both had nothing to do"

"Okay"

The waitress came over to our table. I ordered a cup of tea and to my surprise Harry ordered a cup of coffee. I was so disappointed. Tea is much more superior than coffee.

The waitress came back a few minutes later with our drinks. Harry and I talked about anything we could think of and I didn't want to stop our banter but I had an emergency.

"I'm really sorry to interrupt your story Haz but I really need the bathroom. I'll be quick though"

"No it's alright. When you gotta go you gotta go"

I chuckled and stood up from my seat. I headed to the bathrooms and unfortunately, all the urinals were being used so I had to wait. Finally, I found a urinal that wasn't being used and practically ran to it. I did my business and washed my hands.

I walked out of the bathroom and back to where Harry was. He didn't look okay. "Sorry I took so long"

"It's fine" his eyes on the floor.

"Hey what's wrong? Did something happen?"

He hesitated before answering. "I'm fine. Nothing happened" he was obviously lying. He smiled at me and it looked forced. I decided to let it go and smiled back at him.

"Why don't we go somewhere else. It's getting kinda boring here" I said, breaking the awkward silence.

"Alright"

We walked out of the Beachwood Café to my car. When I got inside I realised it kinda smelt like Lottie.

"So, where are we going?" he asked.

"To my house. If that's okay with you?" I decided to take Lottie's advice, even if that's not what she meant.

"Of course it's okay. It's about time I met your family. I mean you've already met Gemma and you basically met my mum the other night"

"Alright but I must warn you I have four sisters"

"Oh okay. Thanks for the warning" he chuckled.

I drove us to my house and didn't miss the way his eyes widened at the sight. "Alright. We've arrived. What do you think?"

"You have such a beautiful house Lou"

"Fanks. Let's go inside"

He nodded and we walked through the front door. Suddenly I felt two pairs of arms wrapped around my legs. I looked down and saw Phoebe and Daisy. I bent down so I could give them a proper hug. Harry watched the whole thing happen.

"Hi, I'm Harry. What are your names?" he smiled at them, dimples popping out as usual.

"Hi Harry. I'm Phoebe" Phoebe started.

"And I'm Daisy" she finished.

"It's very nice to meet you both"

"You must be the boy Louis is always talking about" Phoebe said, smiling.

"Alright why don't we go upstairs to my room yeah?" I said shoving him towards the staircase. My face felt hot and I'm pretty sure I was turning red by now. We went up the staircase and once we reached the top, I saw Lottie.

"Hey Harry. I didn't know you were coming" she smiled.

I rolled my eyes. She knew I would end up bringing him home. She literally suggested it.

"I didn't know either. It was a last minute decision by Louis" Harry replied.

"Oh okay. Where are you guys going?" she asked.

"To his room"

"Have fun in there" she winked and walked away.

Harry and I finally reached my bedroom and walked in. "I am so sorry about them but I did warn you" I closed the door.

"It's fine. They're not that bad but you told me you had four sisters. So far I've only seen three"

"Fizzy normally just stays in her room all the time. She's not really a people person" I said, honestly.

He nodded and sat down on my bed. I sat down very close to him. We were so close our legs were touching. I could feel sparks running through my body.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked.

"Yeah"

I picked up my laptop from my desk and we laid down on my bed. I played a romance movie and we watched it snuggled up next to each other.

The movie ended after about two hours. I closed my laptop and placed it on my bedside table.

"What do you want to do now?" I asked, voice no louder than a whisper.

"Can we just lay here for a little while?" he answered in the same volume.

"I'm fine with that" I replied.

So I laid down on the bed and he placed his head on my chest. I played with curls and I'm very grateful of Harry letting me be the only one to touch his beautiful curls. He fell asleep on top of me and I kissed his forehead and closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I have a question. Has anyone who is reading this chapter at the moment read chapter 5 because when I check, it doesn't have any reads at all. I'm just curious because this is confusing. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. <333