Avni - "I am very happy today you are lucky because Kabir is really a good boy .. "said and apply her haldi and gave her blessings ..

All the ladies sitting there started applying haldi to Akta one by one and started giving their blessings.. All Akta's friends did not want this marriage to happen but she was helpless. She wanted to stop this marriage somehow., She didn't want to see her friend become a maniac's winning trophy.. her all friends apply her haldi .. it's Shreya's turn ..

Shreya -" you don't have to do this marriage we can find any other solution for this.. " said applying her haldi ..

Akta - "I don't have any option he is a crazy person he can do anything .. he will harm you all if he didn't get what he want .. "

They were talking suddenly door open and present none other devil himself .. he come with his friend .. he directly went to her mother who was talking with her relatives ..

Kabir - "Maa Can I met to my Kitten .. "

Relative - "you can't meet her ,you can meet her after your marriage .. "

Kabir - "who are you to saying that I am asking to my mother in law not you and she will never
Stop me to meet my kitten .. "

He went to her kitten without giving that relative a second glance ..

Relative -" Don't you think your son in law is mannerless nad rude .."

Avni - "No it's not like that he love my daughter very much he can't stay without her a day that's why he came to meet her .."

There Kabir approach Akta her friends also sitting with her Sameer directly went to Shreya and sit beside her .. She push him and Sameer fell on the floor ..

Sameer - "why did you push me beauty ? .. If you don't like me to sit there you can tell me that .. why you push me on this hard floor my back is paining now .." said dramatically ..

Shreya -" Don't you dare to sit here again or try to talk me .. if you do I will kick your butt .." said throwing dagger with her eyes ..

Sameer - "Now I will surely sit there do whatever you want .. "

They were arguing with each other like childrens .. everyone present there enjoying there fight .. Anjali and Meena was trying to stop there fight ..

Kabir - "Sameer what the hell are you doing ,stop your fight RIGHT NOW .."

Sameer and Shreya immediately stop there fight .. Kabir turn towards Akta ..

Kabir - "Hey Kitten are you really going to be my wife , I can't wait to see you as my wife .. said smiling .."

Akta was looking down she can't say anything infront of her every one .. her tears wail up in her eyes .. Kabir apply haldi in her both cheeks .. she flinch by his touch ..

Kabir - "Ok Kitten Bye , I will meet you tomorrow .. "

Kabir and Sameer start living from there Sameer turn towards Akta and her friends ..

Sameer - "Bye Angel .. "

Shreya turn to look at him ..

Sameer - "hey why are you staring at me .. I am not calling you Angel you are a living ghost not an angel .. "said and start laughing ..

Shreya -" You ..... "

She was about to tell something they are already went out ..

Shreya's POV

I was going home after finishing today's function.. Mom and dad stopped there but I had to come because I didn't take my clothes..
We all wanted to live with Akta for some days because after marriage I don't know whether Kabir will let us meet our friend or not..Kabir is nothing but a madman ..Whose ego was hurt when Akta refused him..
Now he wants to make Akta his in any case so that he can show the world that he can get whatever he wants by anyhow ..
I was so busy in my thinking that I did not even know that the street of my house had come..
I gave money to auto driver and come out .. My house is outside the city on the village side so we have to walk a little..I was moving slowly towards my house.. It was 9 o'clock in the night .. The weather was very nice, a light breeze was blowing..
The light of the bulbs of the houses was falling on the way ..
Because of which the way was visible..I was moving forward in fear oh god why did I come alone.. why didn't I bring anyone with me ..Why do I insist on coming alone when I know I'm afraid of the dark Now suffer Shreya.. I was moving forward when I heard the sound of the bushes moving.. When I looked back, the movement stopped. I was taking the name of God again and again.. I looked side by side I had crossed the houses there was no one next to it..
I started walking fast towards my house.. I wanted to reach home as soon as possible.. The sound of bushes moving was coming continuously ..I could hear the footsteps of someone else along with my footsteps., I was constantly looking back... Suddenly I saw a shadow on the way, it was coming towards me.. I was stunned for a while.. when I regained consciousness, I started running fast towards my house..
After going some distance, I looked back and saw that shadow had disappeared. Sweat started dripping from my head out of fear. I didn't stop walking I could still hear the footsteps of others.Is someone following me..
Now I was feeling why papa was not letting me come alone..died Shreya now at this deserted place.. After walking a little further, I saw mine and my neighbors' house, then my life came to life.I ran towards the house and closed the gate .. I went straight to my room and locked the room from inside I was terribly scared.. I didn't know when tears start coming from my eyes about thinking what could happened to me today.. After half an hour when I became normal, I called my papa and asked to take me away from here. But I didn't tell him anything about it.My parents are very serious about me ..

Words - 1542